* Chapter Twenty-Five *

[Sams POV] 

A while after Tommy and Deo ran upstairs the others went for a walk together around the Dream smp. I was alone downstairs and started to daydream... I was having flashbacks to when Tommy fell from the edge of the crater. When i turned, I saw a navy blue cape turn and run... Who could it be? I thought over everyone with a blue cape...
Erets cape has blue at the bottom...
Georges cape is dark blue...
Jack had a stripey blue cape...
Phil or Techno had now started wearing blue cape coats...
I stuck my head in my hands and sighed as i thought over every person. I could think of reasons why they'd all try to kill Tommy, not many people liked him. Poor kid. 

I stood up out of my chair and walked over to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and grabbed some alcohol before going back to my chair.  I hated drinking it but it helps me calm down... 

[TimeDeos POV] 

I woke up to Tommy lying on my legs with the puppy closely held in his arms, I scooted out of the way so I didn't wake up Tommy. After getting up I walked downstairs to go grab a drink, I heard a glass bottle smash on the floor which made me jump... I looked to my right and saw someone crying quietly. I crept into the room and walked over to them, I couldn't remember his name but I sat next to him quietly. 

When he noticed I was there he sat up and wiped his eyes before looking at me... "Deo?" 

I smiled and nodded as I tried to remember his name, "Yes.... Hello- um... Quackity?" 

He laughed and brushed the hair out of his eyes, "Sam" 

"Oh so your- Ohhhh" I whispered to myself, "So, whats wrong?" 

"Just things are getting difficult, I want to look after my bo- the boys but I can't protect them forever I cant make everything fine and..."
He stopped himself...

"And?..." I asked 

"I-It doesn't matter! You should go back upstairs..." He said before lying back in his chair

"Well okay then", I stood up and stepped on some glass... "Be careful, Don't wanna turn out like Schlatt..." 

"How did you..."