* Chapter Twenty-Nine *

[Tommys POV] 

My head hit on the rocks beneath me I tried my hardest to look back up at Jack but my vision was blurry... He grabbed my head and bashed it off a rock beneath me causing me to let out a deafening scream, I felt blood spill from my mouth covering my hands and t-shirt. I felt weak and helpless... I deserved this. I pushed my back against a close by rock with all my strength and swung my head up to look at Jack who's axe was resting on his shoulder.

"You want more?" Jack smiled and gripped his axe tighter

"Kill me Jack..." I mumbled with a smile on my face, "KILL ME YOU PRICK!! WHAT?! ARE YOU FUCKING SCARED!?" I laughed and choked on my blood slightly 

I saw anger glaze his eyes as he raised his axe. I widened my eyes and smiled as i saw the axe swing towards my head... 

[Sams POV]

After a while of talking I dragged Ponk towards the crater of L'manberg... Once we got there we hid behind a stone wall, my eyes searched for Tommy until I finally saw him, he was lying on the floor covered in blood with a tall figure stood over him with an axe raised... I couldn't see much since it was dark. I felt my entire body tense up... I'm going to fucking kill that man... Just before I stood up I saw something small run in and stand in front of Tommy protectively. I heard Ponk crying... I didn't take my eyes from Tommy though.

[Tommys POV]

I was ready for the pain and closed my eyes but nothing happened... had I died? was it happening now? was it a dream?
I opened my eyes and saw a small white dog stood in front of me... RAGS?! Jack tried to move the dog with his foot but every time he got close to us Rags growled viciously. I felt all the pain from before come back to me, I placed my hand on my dogs back and stroked him softly. I saw the male in front of me pick Rags up and throw him, causing him to squeal in pain. Out of anger I picked up a sharp rock next to me and launched it at Jacks head.

"YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!" I shouted as he clenched his axe and raised it 

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU TOMMY!! NOTHING WILL STOP ME!" He screamed, I flung my arm out and moved Rags behind my back for protection. I looked up and saw Jack get chucked to the ground by someone... SAM?! How did he?

I saw the light from the moon shine on his face, his eyes were no longer dark green, they were red... He took the sword from his belt and fell to his knees as he plunged it into Jacks chest, but he didn't stop, He did it over, and over, and over until he had taken one of his lives. I was taken back as he stared into the lifeless corpses eyes with its blood splattered on his face...

"SAM STOP HE'S DEAD!!" I heard someone shout, It was Ponk, "YOU TOOK ONE OF HIS LIVES NOW STOP!" 

I saw Sams eyes turn green again... He looked at me with worry, I smiled weakly before throwing up more blood... He quickly crawled over to me and hugged me tightly, his fingers went through my hair as he cried quietly. I've never seen Sam cry... I hugged him back and wiped the blood from my mouth. After a while I saw Ponk walk behind me and pick up a small fluffy dog... Shit.
Rags and Ponk awkwardly stared at each other for a second. I made a small noise with my mouth causing Rags wriggled from the mans grasp and into my arms. Both men looked at me i confusion... 

"Tommy lets go home... The others must be worried sick about you!" Sam said as he stood up and walked over to me. He picked me up bridal style which sent a wave of pain through my body completely knocking me out.