Chapter 33

~A/N~ So after some calculations, I found that the only way to get the Christmas chapter out on time is to upload a chapter a day. Good thing Christmas Break exists, or I'd be crushed to death with homework, studying, drawing, piano, singing, and writing stories!

On a different note...

@DarkAngel2017 : I inspired you to write a book? O.o Wow umm, I don't know what to say. Well, for one thing, that makes me smile :) I'm touched that you find my story so good that it would inspire you to write a story yourself! Good luck on getting fans, votes, reads, and comments on "slytherins secret destiny," DarkAngel2017!

@DracoMalfoyismylover, @HarryPercyFan : Thank you guys so much for the constant support for the last few chapters! The votes and comments inspire me to write faster ^^ And no matter how many times I say that, it's still true and still means a ton to me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tip-toed across the stone floors in the middle of the night, holding only the things I needed. A rope, Pansy's slutty "night gown," and, my crystal wand. Just the thought of what I was going to do made me want to burst out laughing. This was going to be perfect.

I silently opened the door to Draco's room slowly. Seeing he was asleep, I tip-toed in and quickly got to work. He would never see it comming.

Waving my wand and whispering spells, I changed Draco's green, silver, and black room to a bright, girly pink before looking down at the piece of rope.

Grinning, I swiftly transfigurated the rope into a harmless grass snake.

I turned to look at Draco. He was sleeping peacefully, his face looking calm instead of holding that smirk of his. What a shame I was going to disturb his sleep.

I cast a spell, switching the place of the pyjamas Draco was wearing with Pansy's outfit.

"Engorgio!" I said, choking from laughter at how hilarious he looked with Pansy's lacy, pink outfit. I pointed my wand at the little grass snake before tossing it at Draco. I dodged out of the way and hid under Draco's desk to watch the scene unfold.

The snake landed on him as a medium sized snake and kept becoming bigger rapidly, twisting and turning ontop of Draco's sheets.

"What the-" Draco started as he woke up, "HOLY CRAP!" He screamed as the snake tried to wrap itself on his wrist. A look of pure panic and fear was on his face as he grabbed his wand off his his night table with great difficulty, as the wiggling snake was now giant.

"Stupefy!" He yelled, sending the snake flying. It hit his wall, where it immediately turned back into a rope and landed on the ground. He leapt out of bed and pointed the wand at where the snake used to be.

Draco stared at the piece of rope, a stunned expression on his face as he realized the giant snake had either disappeared into thin air, or turned into a rope. He walked forward to inspect the rope, not noticing me yet.

As he took a single step, he fell over, unable to move well in Pansy's tight outfit.

I held my hand over my mouth, forcing myself not to burst out laughing as he hit the floor, a look of pure confusion and shock on his face.

"What the hell?!" He exclaimed as he noticed his walls were pink. He struggled and tried to get up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yelled in horror as he noticed he was wearing a pink and black lacy dress that ended half-way up his thigh. He wiggled on the floor, trying to escape the horror of the dress he was wearing.

Not being able to hold it any longer, I burst into laughter, holding my sides in pain at laughing so hard.

"ALICE?!" He yelled in confusion, before realizing that I had caused all of this. Just as he turned to yell at me, the door to his room opened.