Chapter 34

Chapter 34

~A/N~ This wasn't ever editted or revised due to my rush to get the chapter out today so the Christmas chapter could come tomorrow, so please excuse any mistakes on here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to destroy you," He smirked as he flew past me on his fancy expensive broom.

"We'll see about that," I smirked back.

Draco had forced the house elves to play as well to fill in for other positions, but they looked utterly and completely clueless. I wondered if it was better to just have one player teams and go for the snitch instead of having the elves attempt to play quidditch.

"I still can't believe you randomly have giant hoops charmed to float stored in your house," I said, looking at the hoops that we were using for goals.

"Or maybe I play quidditch with my friends sometimes. But you know, that's not possible at all," He said sarcastically.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, "Just play and watch me win."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just hit the bludger towards him already!" I yelled at the house elf in annoyance as I swooped down low, looking around for the snitch.

"Kreacher don't take orders from Gryffindor! Kreacher listen to Master Malfoy!" the house elf screeched at me. My god this one was annoying!

The other house elf on my team, on the other hand, was screeching in joy as she zoomed infront of the bludger and hit it as hard as she could at Draco.

"Winky hit Mister Draco!" She yelled, "Winky make Dobby friend proud!"

I rolled my eyes as the bludger missed Draco by a mile and went flying sideways, knocking Kreacher out. Well at least now I don't have to listen to his annoying yelling.

The other elves weren't doing so well on hitting their target either. Their attempts at making goals were complete failures. There really wouldn't have been a difference in scores if there were just two one person teams playing.

Except for the fact that the teams might actually have more points if it were that way.

I rolled my eyes at the cheering "Winky" who was trying to be supportive to me. She seemed to enjoy calling me "Dobby friend," even though I hated that house elf for being so annoying.

Looking around, I almost facepalmed at how terrible the elves were at quidditch.

Suddenly, I spotted a flash of gold. The snitch!

I turned my broom around and zoomed towards the golden, flying ball. It flittered about before dashing to the right.

Draco noticed the snitch as well, and turned his broom to fly full speed at it.

Although I was closer to the snitch, Draco's fancy broom was faster than mine and was catching up to mine.

I pressed forward, urging my broom to fly faster.

The snitch was becoming closer and closer despite its attempt to fly away.

Draco was now right behind me, his hand reaching forward trying to grab the snitch.

I leaned forward even more, stretching my arm to as long as it would go. Draco was almost right next to me, only a few inches behind.

"Winky hit Mister Malfoy!" I heard the cracky voice of the little house elf, "Winky make Dobby friend proud!"

"No Winky-" I started to yell, but the elf hit the bludger with all her strength and it came zooming towards Draco.

Of all the hits that Winky fired that missed, this one just had to be the one that didn't.