Chapter 46

~A/N : Sorry for the long wait! I was having problems with my eyes, and was unable to use the computer for a while, but I'm all better now! 

So, I finally decided on when Alice's birthday would be, and went back and changed her astrological sign from Chapter 7. She's now Cancer instead of Aquarius!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're not going to get up and shag Malfoy today?" Hermione said sarcastically, "Or maybe Ron?"

I groaned, throwing a pillow over my head. Could she not leave me alone? Why was she even talking to me today if she hated me so much? It was as if today was "National Mock Alice Day" or something. She just sat on her bed with her arms crossed as she glared at me. I had no idea Mione could be so aggressive and annoying.

"Will you leave me alone?" I mumbled through my pillow.

"Will you leave Ron alone?" Hermione retorted. I didn't even bother trying to tell her that I wasn't interested in Ron again, seeing as how she ignored my past ten thousand attempts and only got more bitter with each one. Hermione's clock by the bed told me it was almost time for breakfast. I threw my pillow on the floor and put my robes on before heading to the bathroom to get ready.

"Oh so you are getting up to-" Hermione started.

"Yes! Of course!" I yelled sarcastically to her as I snapped, "I am definitely getting up just to shag Malfoy and your precious Ron! What other reason to get up than to shag everyone?"

"You what?" A voice shrieked. I turned in surprise to see Ginny, not noticing when she had opened the dorm door and come in. I froze as my face was drained of all color. "You're disgusting! I can't believe you! Malfoy and my brother?" Ginny slammed the door shut, storming off. I stood there, unable to move. 

After a few moments of complete silence, I threw my makeup down and stormed out of the room. Why does absolutely nobody wait and allow me to explain the horrible misconception? And my sarcasm couldn't be that hard to understand! Not to mention I just have to have the worst luck and timing all the time! I stormed out of the Gryffindor common rooms and towards the Great Hall.

I instantly began to regret my decision not to bother making myself look decent when people began to give me odd looks and whisper as I entered the great hall. I insecurely reached up and touched my cheek, knowing that the scar was showing because I didn't cover it with concealer this morning. Ignoring the people, I made my way to the Gryffindor table and plopped down onto the seat. They all looked at my scar as well, but were less rude about it and didn't immediately jump into whispers about how I might have gotten it. Half of the people at the table already knew anyways.

As I grabbed some food and began to eat, a flurry of owls sudden burst into the Great Hall. One landed infront of Ron, making him look extremely hopeful as he took the letter before turning bright red in embarassment as he realized it was from his mother. I glanced across the Great Hall, seeing that all the other people receiving letters were also having either hopeful or embarassed expressions.

"Is today a special holiday or something?" I said in confusion. The entire table looked at me as if I was insane. What?

"Alice, why are you so stupid?" Lavender in annoyance at me before shooting Ron what was probably supposed to be a seductive look, but actually looked like a cow with brain tumors getting strangled. Ron didn't notice, which spared his life from dying of choking, making Lavender frown and try harder.

I turned away from the urge to hex the bloody hell out of Lavender for calling me stupid and instead started to eat my food, when a tiny piece of fluff flew into my plate and promptly stood ontop of my food, ruining it. Draco's annoying owl glared at me, holding an envelope as big as the owl itself. The Gryffindors around me had gone completely silent, eagerly waiting for me to open the envelope and to find out who it was from.