Chapter 54

• Dedicated to Claire Fishman

~A/N : I sure hope you have memories like elephants. If not, oh well, it doesn't matter much anyways... Just go along with it?

This chapter might have a lot of typos, since I had it written down somewhere and tried to speed-type it all out.

Sorry it took so long to write! I was just... Stuck. Apparently being really happy makes it really hard to write Alice's and Draco's personality, since my own and someone else's started to seep in, and that didn't turn out well.

What a mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stupefy!" I yelled after a moment of stunned silence. Who cares if he figured out who I was? I'll just knock him unconcious and erase his memory of the funeral!

He moved out of the way just in time, thanks to being warned by me yelling the spell.

I flung another spell, this time without saying the incantation. Scorpius pulled his wand out just in time to deflect it and send a spell at me. I blocked it easily. Was he even trying? He looked amused as I flung spells at him and he sent spells back. This had to be some sort of horrible plan to make me angrier so that I would fight even more poorly than I am now.

I threw another spell at him, but my hand was shaking so much from my anger that it missed him and exploded on the ground behind him. He lazily shot a spell at me, which I easily blocked again. He was so obviously messing with me. All the spells he had shot until now were exactly the same color. Exactly the same spell. I couldn't recall what spell it was though.

"Are you even trying?" I asked him angrily. It was insulting that he thought he didn't even need to put in effort to beat me or was toying with me.

"It'd be pointless, since you can't dodge spells anyways," He noted. I can't dodge spells? What was he talking about? Beffore I had time to really think about what he meant, he threw a spell at my face. I ducked down...

And swiftly twisted my ankle in my high heels. I crumbled to the ground. I cursed as I tried to get up. High heels weren't a problem for me, except this blonde girl that the polyjuice potion turned me into was slightly taller than I was. I hadn't noticed that it had been affecting my balance until now, when I really needed it. I was so caught in in trying to figure him out that I failed to notice the slight discomfort in my legs. I had underestimated this Scorpius guy. He was smarter and more observant than I was.

There was a weird feeling spreading across my body as the potion's effect wore off and I turned back into myself. Thanks... That would have been more helpful three seconds ago...

Scorpius threw a spell at me. I couldn' t block it! Not in the position I had fallen into.

I instinctively squeezed my eyes tightly shut and put my hands infront of me in a pointless attempt at stopping the spell.

I couldn't believe that I had managed to survive Hermione, falling off the Astronomy tower, almost getting burned to death, and all that glass only to die here. It was ridiculous. All because I decided to stray away and go somewhere "private" where nobody could help me.

I waited for it to end, but nothing happened. There wasn't the sudden impact or effects I was anticipating. I slowly opened one eye to take a peek at what was happening. A strange feeling was building up on my sides. I snapped both eyes open in surprise and looked at Scorpius. This has happened before. Me being hit and thinking I was doomed, only for this feeling to start...

"S-stop! I- it-" I collapsed in laughter, "It tickles!"

I clutched my sides as I rolled over laughing. It couldn't be...