Chapter 13

~A/N~ The Yule Ball was in their 4th year, during Triwizard tournament, but I'll be adding it in, just for the heck of it, along with a random visit... Don't hate me? Oh, and class and stuff will just be random snippets. If you wanna see what class is like, join me in Hogwarts and be my Slytherin Buddy!~

-Kira

Ginny's POV

Professor McGonagall talked on and on. I tried to keep concentrated on the spells she was demonstrating and everything, but it was hard. I just kept sneaking glances at Harry, my secret crush.

"Before class is dismissed, I'd like to make an announcement. We all know of the Yule Ball that is yet to come for Christmas," McGonagall started again, "But there will be a visit from the students of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang during that time. It is a great opportunity to meet with your friends from the other schools again, and I expect you to treat them kindly and with respect. Class... Dismised!"

As I walked out, I couldn't help but feel sorry for Ron. I knew he liked Hermione, but if the Durmstrang students came over, would she just dance again with Victor Krum? Or would Ron dance with Lavender? Passing the bathrooms, I heard Alice talking to Myrtle. I decided to ignore it and get as far away from that freak ghost who was trying to take my Harry.

Alice's POV

Walking away from Myrtle, my new friend, I hoped no one saw me. That would get me just about a whole year's supply of teasing from Malfoy, which I knew could lead into some serious injuries and enough detentions for a lifetime.

McGonagall's announcement was important... semi-important. I was friends with Alexander from Durmstrang and loved to piss the Beaxbatons girl off as they waved their non-existant hips, only to see me walk by and steal all their attention. I twirled my hair, smiling at those memories. Maybe this time, I'd be like the Weasley twins and prank them all. Maybe this year would be better than the time at the Triwizard Tournament! Probably the best and the last, since Harry was almost murdered that year during the Tournament.

My bright (as bright as it gets) attitude was lifted even more as I saw that we had it with the Ravenclaws. Beating Malfoy's ass would have been fun and enjoyable, but I really wasn't in the mood to see his face right now. I would think (for once) before I did anything. Who knew Myrtle had ANY knoledge? Maybe that's what being isolated in the bathroom for years gave you. Wisdom and time to think. That probably meant Snape never went to the bathroom at all, considering how stupid he was.

"Would you like to share something with us, Miss Springs?" Snape questioned, noticing how I was distracted.

"Would you really like to know, Professor?" I looked up at him, smiling innocently like a girl at a candy shop. He raised an eyebrow.

"Do share if you find it more important than class," He sneered at me, thinking he had won.

"I was wondering, would you like to borrow some shampoo and conditioner from me? Actually, you can have it if you want, I'm sure you don't have any..." I smiled at him, hinting on his greasy hair.

He growled at me, unable to punish me for making a suggestion that was offensive, but comming from another student, could have been simply trying to be helpful.

"We will be practicing dueling today. Using nonverbal spells. Springs, demonstrate with Chang," He obviously had thought that the 'smart' Cho Chang could have beaten me. Well fuck it, being booksmart had nothing to do with spells.

Cho stood up tall and proud, walking up to me, somewhat trying to show off to Harry. What the hell? Just two years ago, she was rejecting him, and now she was literally shoving herself at him. Who knew that quiet girl turned into such a whore. I sneered. Nobody thought that me, sweet little Alice Springs, would become like this though. I guess all was even.