Chapter 15

• Dedicated to Everybody~

~A/N : It's been so long since my last update.. 6 months to be exact O.o" One day, I logged on with nice ideas... then suddenly... Publishing didn't work D: Stupid computer D: But now I've gotten a new one! Yay me! Thank goodness I have a storyline written out in that little notebook of mine, or else I'd be so lost O.o" I read "they have to be in 6th year or it won't work!" and was like, *scratches head* huh... Although I bet most of my fans deleted this story already... Your comments on the last chapter have inspired me to keep going anyways ;) Thank you guys!

*end A/N*

~Lunch~

"Hey Harry, what was it that you smelled?" Ron mumbled through his food. Hermione looked at him in disgust. I imaged her thoughts of how it was so "ungentleman-like" to talk while chewing. Of course, my idea of Ron never had to do with "gentleman," so it suited me just fine that he did that.

"Treacle tarts, my stick-" Harry began to list things. Ron burst out laughing, snorting food all over his plate. At this, I scooted a bit further to the side of the table away from him.

"Your stick!" Ron exclaimed, laughing as if there were no tomorrow. Neville looked at him quizically. Everyone sat, completely silent as they stared at Ron. Harry's stick...

"OH MY GOD, RON! YOU'RE RIGHT, THAT'S HILARIOUS!" I suddenly yelled as I colapsed in a fit of laughter. Harry turned bright red.

"Golly, Harry! You smell your own stick everyday?" Ron laughed. The rest of the table stared in disbelief before turning red or joining in as they finally got the joke. Poor Mione just looked side to side, confused. I scooted over to her, whispering in her ear. "Harry's di-" I barely managed to whisper before laughing again. Mione turned scarlet as she guessed what I was about to say.

"ALICE! RON! YOU PERVERTS!" Mione yelled, snapping at me, "At least call it something else! Do you have no shame in what you say, Alice?" She said, her hair flying as she shook, embarassed that it took her so long to get it.

"Yep! I have no shame, Mione! You're right about that," I winked at her. She didn't facepalm, no. She faceTABLED. I gave her a soothing pat on the back. "Mione, I know how you feel... I annoy myself too sometimes," I pouted.

"Really?" Mione stopped looking angry, and sincerely wanted an answer. I looked at her solemly, placing my hand over my heart.

"Nah, I was just kidding. I love me, who doesn't?" I exclaimed before whining when Mione gave me a whack.

"I do not," A deep voice said. I looked behind me to see a very serious looking Alexander. I have to admit, he looked pretty scary there for a moment before I realized he was kidding, and definately not planning to strangle me. Wait, what?

I gave him a quick wink that only he would be able to see, telling him that I would play along with whatever he was planning to do. Hey, if it saved me from Mione murdering me in broad daylight (not that I'd rather she did that at night in the shadows either) it was worth a shot, especially if it came with a chance to mess with my friends! This would be hilarious! Yeah... Maybe I am pretty annoying sometimes. Pranks never get old though!

"Don't hurt me!" I cowered. That's so.... not Alice-like. Nevertheless, my friends believed I was truely scared. Good job, friends! *sarcasm* You really know me well! Alexander grabbed me and pretended to attempt to kidnap me or something. Mione began to cry and Ginny looked like she was ready to bat-boogey hex the living daylights out of Alex. Harry had his wand out, and Ron was... eating his food as if nothing had happened. Gee, Ron, I feel the love.

"Stupefy!" A voice yelled. Alex barely had time to dodge, crushing me on the floor beneath him.

"No no no, guys! We were just kidding! OOF! ALEX WHY ARE YOU SO FAT!" I yelled as Alex shifted to get up. Mione stared at Alex, not believing her eyes. I have to say, he DID change a lot, but was that much staring really necissary? As I dusted off my robes, I realized that it wasn't Alex she was staring at, but the figure behind him.

"What the hell?" I couldn't help but let it slip from my lips as I saw Draco, holding his wand out, looking confused.

"How was I supposed to know he was kidding?" He motioned wildly, "He sure didn't look like it to me!" I stared at him, not quite understanding his train of thought.

"Well, I was actually going to ask why you chose to 'save' me," I attempted to smirk to hide my confusion and make it seem as if I wasn't surprised at all. If I showed my true emotions, he'd probably just torture me for the rest of eternity, making up how I 'secretly enjoyed it.' Yeah... I'm not the best at expressing things. All the more reason to act!

"What's going on here?" Snape walked in, looking as if he were in a foul mood.

"Nothing, professor!" I smiled sweetly. Snape glared at me, studying me carefully before walking off, defeated. I sighed as it was time to return to class. Way to mess up my day!

~Transfiguration~

I yawned as I doodled. I already knew all this stuff! Why doesn't one of the only subjects that I like have anything new to teach me?

My mind drifted to Malfoy. It's kind of hard for it not to, after being constantly reminded of him during homework, assignments, and... everything. All thanks to McGonagall.

Why DID he try to stun Alexander? Why not stand and laugh at me as I got 'attacked,' or just ignore me?

"....concentrate on...." McGonagall's voice droned on in the background. Could Draco like me back? I mentally slapped myself. What did I mean, like me back? I couldn't possibly like him! But the Amortentia...

"...make sure that you..." Stupid McGonagall should shut up! I need to think! All this is was messing with my head! I don't like him! I don't like him! He meant nothing. He meant nothing. Who wouldn't defend their schoolmate against an attack? We were one at Hogwarts! Even the Slytherins and Gryffindors!

"Miss Springs, why don't you try for the class?" McGonagall suddenly said. I stood up, grabbing my wand, not knowing anything of what she was teaching.

"Of course, Professor! I love this spell! I use it all the time!" I said, attempting to stall or find a way.

"Do you, Miss Springs? Now who do you use this spell on?" McGonagall raised her eyebrows.

"Uh... Do I really need to remind you? I don't think everybody needs to know again..." I pretended to shuffle my feet as if I felt guilty.

"Malfoy the pumpkin head! Ha!" Ron snorted. I love you, Ron! I mentally thanked him for saving me from a dreaded detention. Although, detention wasn't THAT bad, once you get used to it. I've sure had more than enough chances for that.

"Alright... MELOFORS!" I yelled as I pointed randomly around the room. There was a grunt, and I looked to see who I had hit. Oops. Malfoy. Perhaps I was just too acostumed to hitting him with transfiguration spells that my mind automatically used him to 'demonstrate?' Maybe I shouldn't hex, transfigurate, curse... all that stuff to him anymore. After all, he would have helped me if some bad guy tried to attack me. Maybe not all Death Eaters were bad!

"Ten points fro-" McGonagall started.

"What! I was just doing as you said! Demonstrate and show you who!" I flailed my hands up. I don't usually express my annoyance to professors, but hey, it's been a looong day! And my lunch wasn't even that good of a meal!

"Detention, Springs. Tonight. You do not demonstrate spells on students!" She said calmly before continueing to teach class. I glared before sitting down. It was five minutes before I remembered something.

"Who's gonna take Malfoy to the hospital wing? He's laying on the floor with his pumpkin head not looking so good..." I trailed off.

~A/N Someday, I'm gonna read this chapter again and remind myself to never update while being sleepy at midnight again. I promise I will continue this story though! (As well as add some other fanfics I've just written out. It won't delay this one, however, since the rest I have written out quite a while ago! It'll just be some boring... boring... typing... *falls asleep*)

-Kira