Chapter 30

Slytherin Princess 30

~A/N~ Thank you DracoMalfoyismylover, HarryPercyFan, oocoomoocoo, and everyone else who have been so supportive ^^ It really means a lot to me to know that people enjoy my story :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay in bed, being annoyed at Lysa, who refused to let go of the sugar quill Hermione has given me.

Finally, I gave up.

"Fine, take the sugar quill, you stupid bird!" I said, letting go in defeat. Lysa make a squaking noise before gulping down the quill. That owl! Gosh!

I was taking out a second sugar quill to suck on when I began to hear a hissing noise. At first, it was so low and dull that I thought it was just my ears being weird, but it soon grew louder.

I grabbed my wand and prodded through my blankets, wondering if there was some sort of snake in there.

A snake to make such loud noises had to be huge and not at all hard to find, however.

I will lead the way...

A voice hissed at me.

The compass!

I threw down my sugar quill grabbed the compass necklace thing. The arrow spun like crazy, making a dull buzzing sound and starting to glow purple.

I stared as it slowed down, pointing to my door.

Without a second thought, I ran out of my room. The needle spun as I turned the corner and pointed at the portrait hole.

I ran, not really knowing why. All I knew was that if this thing was spinning so fast, it had to be something important or urgent.

The compass kept glowing brighter and brighter as I got closer to whever it was leading me.

I was infront of Myrtle's bathroom when the buzzing, glowing, and spinning stopped suddenly.

Listening closely, I heard yelling come from the bathroom as well as bangs and explosions. A duel?

Why does the compass find it so important for me to be at this duel?

I opened the door just in time to see Harry leap out from behind a stall, his back facing me, firing a spell at whoever else was there.

"SECTUMSEMPRA!" Harry screamed, waving his wand madly.

I looked past his shoulder to see blood and someone falling to the floor.

Blood.

Blood and blood and more blood.

It mixed with the water on the bathroom floor. A red river.

I stared in shock and horror.

Harry backed up slowly, bumping into me. He turned in surprise, finally noticing I was there.

"Alice what are you doing here-" He began, his voice shakey. This snapped me out of my thoughts.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" I shrieked, shoving him aside and running towards Draco, who lay on the floor bleeding and bleeding.

"What was that spell my mother taught me... What was the spell... The spell, the spell!" I held my head in distress, "WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER HER HEALLING SPELL!"

Harry stared in shock as I started to sob.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE!" I screamed at Harry, "GET HELP!"

He backed off slowly, then turned and ran.

"Don't die," I cried, burying my head in Draco's chest. Blood soaked into my robes and hair.