Epilogue

Ten years later

Ten years later...

Rose Wonka stood in the kitchen, scrubbing the dishes that were dirtied from their breakfast. As she scrubbed, dried, and stacked, she stared out the window, watching the ten-year-old twins, and their music teacher, Eleanor.

When it came time for Rose and Willy to get schooling for their children, they decided to let the twins decide whether they wanted to be homeschooled or attend public school. 

The twins seemed to understand the difference between the two and made the decision to be homeschooled. At least until they decided that they did want to attend school with other kids. Luckily, they didn't have to worry about finding teachers because their friends stepped in to teach them.

Fleur and Dulce sat on the swings that hang from the large cotton candy tree. Fleur clutched a doll of her likeness in her hand. Ever since she received it, she never went anywhere without it. The doll (that had been named Lily) was very special to her because it was given to her by her brother. It also happened to have been made by Dulce. 

It would seem that the young boy had a knack for making toys, as Lily the Doll wasn't the first one he had ever made. 

Rose remembered one particular day when she was cleaning Fleur and Dulce's room. 

******

The twins were usually pretty good about keeping their room tidy. But, there were odd days, like today, when their room was only a little bit messy. Like today. Fleur and Dulce were currently in a math lesson with Danny so Rose decided to clean up their room. 

While she was cleaning, she had found two toys that she had never seen before. They were both yo-yos. One of them was baby pink with a floral pattern decorating the round edge and a golden 'F' right in the center. The other yo-yo was a sky blue color. There was a much simpler pattern outlining the round edge of the toy but it was still a pretty pattern, nonetheless. This yo-yo had a silver 'D' in the middle.

Rose decided to pay a visit to the classroom that the twins learned in for more serious subjects such as math, science, geography, and reading comprehension. The more fun subjects, such as music, arts and crafts, and physical education were taught within the Garden Room.

Rose stood in the doorway of the classroom, watching as Danny was going over multiplication tables with the twins. Rose let them finish going over five times five before she decided to knock on the door. Danny looked her way and smiled.

"Fleur, Dulce, look who's here!" Danny said.

The twins turned in their seats to see if Uncle Danny was either talking about mommy or daddy. Their faces lit up when they saw Rose, and they both leaped out of their seats to go and hug her.

"Mommy!" Fleur said excitedly.

"What are you doing here, mommy?" Dulce asked. Not that he minded that his mom was here of course.