Wedding Planning: The Music

Their next stop was to see Eleanor

Their next stop was to see Eleanor. Rose wanted her to handle all the music considering her talent on the violin. And Rose has heard Eleanor singing before. She has a lovely voice. The elevator stopped in front of Eleanor's house. Rose, Willy and Charlie all walked up to the front door. Rose rang the doorbell.

"Someone is at the door, Eleanor!" a woman's voice called from inside.

"I can hear that, mum!" Eleanor called back. "Dad, why can't you get it?"

"I'm watching the telly!" her dad called back to her.

An audible groan was heard from the other side of the door, before it opened and revealed Eleanor. She perked you when she saw who it was. "Rose! Willy! Charlie!"

"Hello, Ellie" Rose greeted her, while Willy and Charlie simply waved at her.

"Who is it, El?" her mum called from the kitchen.

"It's my friends, mum!" Eleanor called back, cupping her hands around her mouth to amplify her voice. "You know, Charlie, Rose and Willy!"

"Oh!" At that point, Eleanor's mum came out to greet them. It wasn't hard to see where Eleanor got her beauty from. "Pleasure to meet you all! Eleanor talks about you three all the time"

"This is my mum, Tina. And my dad, Stan, is in the living room watching the telly"

Rose smiled at Tina. "Nice to meet you, Tina. I'm—"

"Rose!" Tina answered. "I know, and my El wasn't lying when she said you were beautiful" Tina looked down to Charlie. "And you must be Charlie"

"That's right, ma'am" Charlie nodded curtly.

"Oh, my dear boy, please call me Tina" Finally, the woman looked up to Willy. "And you're the famous Willy Wonka. You wouldn't believe how much Eleanor goes on about you two" Tina looked between Rose and Willy. "She goes on and on and on. Says that you're the cutest couple she's ever seen!"

"Mum!" Eleanor whined.

"Please, come on in!" Tina extended an invitation towards the three of them. "I've just finished with lunch"

******

Everyone was seated at the table for a lunch consisting of pasta and garlic bread. Eleanor's parents sat on either end, while Charlie and Eleanor sat together on one side, and Rose and Willy were on the other.

"So," Stan started, looking up from his plate to Rose and Willy. "Our El tells us you two just got engaged"

Rose and Willy looked at each other and smiled. "We sure are!" Willy said happily.

"And we're currently planning our wedding" Rose added. She looked over to Eleanor. "Which is what brought us to see you, Eleanor"

Eleanor's eyes lit up with curiosity and excitement. "Me? What possibly for?"