Proposal

It was almost time for Rose and Willy to go out for their special night

It was almost time for Rose and Willy to go out for their special night. Rose thought it would be just like any special night they spend together, but it wasn't. She didn't know yet that Willy was going to propose.

Rose put on the dress that Lucy, her new friend, had given her. She had found a pair of red heels to match with the dress and she put her hair up in an up-do while letting some curls fall in front of her face.

She grabbed a matching ruby necklace (which Lucy had added as a bonus gift since it went with the dress) and was about to put it on when Willy entered the room.

"Starshine, are you almost ready to..." Willy stopped himself when Rose turned around. His mouth fell open and he eyed her up and down. He fell speechless at her beauty. "Rose, you're..."

Rose became worried because he wasn't saying anything. "I'm what? Is the dress too much?" She asked, glancing down at the fabric.

"No, it's perfect" Willy assured her. "It's just... you always look like you've stepped out of a dream. And sometimes, it seems like you're not real because of how beautiful you are"

Rose smiled and grabbed Willy's gloved hand. "I can assure you, I'm very real" She joked with a giggle, which caused Willy to giggle as well. Rose reached her other hand up to caress Willy's face. "You're very beautiful too, Willy"

"I've never been called beautiful before" Willy admitted, closing his eyes and enjoying the warmth from Rose's hand.

Oh, but he was. From his pale skin to his sharp cheekbones, his well defined nose and jawline, his perfectly shaped eyebrows, his pretty violet eyes, and those lips that Rose just wanted to kiss over and over again.

Willy took Rose's hand and brought it up to his lips. He kissed the palm of her hand. "Now I forgot why I came in here" Willy said before he added dreamily. "You're just so darn beautiful"

"I think you came to get me for our very special night" Rose reminded him.

"Oh, right"

"I'm ready. But, can you do just one thing for me?" Rose grabbed the necklace again and gave it to Willy. "Can you put this on for me? I always have trouble with the clasps"

"I can do that, starshine" Rose turned around so Willy could put the necklace on her. Luckily, Rose's hair was already up and out of the way so she didn't have to hold any of it back. Willy put the necklace around her. When it came to the clasp, Rose's eyes closed and she took in a sharp breath when she felt his fingers brush against the back of her neck. It also caused her to shudder. Willy quickly retracted his hand, afraid that he had done something to hurt her. "Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"No" Rose assured him. "I just... the way your fingers brushed against my neck... it felt good" She opened her eyes again. She definitely didn't miss the way Willy was looking at her through the mirror. "C-can you do that again?"