A Tour for Jenny

"This room is amazing!" Jenny voiced in a wondrous tone

"This room is amazing!" Jenny voiced in a wondrous tone. Her eyes immediately fell upon the chocolate waterfall. "It's a chocolate waterfall"

"It sure is, and it's the only one in the entire world" Rose stated proudly. "Come along" She motioned for the girl to follow her.

Jenny started asking questions, and Rose answered each one. The young girl also didn't dare wander off to explore or touch anything without permission from Rose first.

"There's a house in here!" Jenny finally noticed.

"That's where Charlie, my parents and grandparents live" 

"Where do you live then?"

"Willy and I live in a small house in a different room. A very special room that he made just for me" Rose said with a dreamy smile. She stared off in the distance, thinking about the candy maker she loved so much. "I'm his starshine, and he's my cocoa bean" She couldn't stop the giggle from escaping her lips.

"Rose, can we say hi to your family?" Jenny asked suddenly.

"Absolutely" Rose said. Her and Jenny walked up to the door. Rose knocked first before entering the house. Jenny followed in behind her. "Hello Buckets!"

"Hello Rose!" All the Buckets greeted her. She noticed that Danny and Felix were in the kitchen with Mrs Bucket, and Priscilla and Harry sat at the table with Mr Bucket.

"Rose has a little friend with her!" Grandma Georgina noticed.

"This is Jenny" Rose introduced. Jenny waved shyly. "She's Lucy's younger sister"

"So this is the famous Jenny" Mrs Bucket said. She walked over to her daughter and the young girl. "Ever since Charlie met you yesterday, he couldn't stop talking about you"

Jenny blushed. "R-really?"

"Sounds like the boy has a bit of a crush if you ask me" Grandpa George said.

Jenny blushed even harder.

"It seems like she has a bit of a crush as well" Grandpa Joe noted.

Now Jenny was hiding behind Rose.

"I think we're embarrassing the poor girl" Grandma Josephine said.

"No, no" Jenny piped up from behind Rose. "It's alright" She slowly stepped forward, fiddling with her hands. "Does Charlie like me?"

"I'd say he does" Mr Bucket said.

"Do you like him?" Rose asked the girl.

Jenny blushed again and looked down at her feet. "Maybe..."

"Jenny, how about you go explore the meadow for a bit?" Rose suggested. It was clear the girl becoming quite flustered. "Help yourself to anything, but no drinking out of the chocolate river. Wouldn't want you to fall in and get sucked up the pipes"