Wedding Planning: The Flowers

Charlie and Willy stayed behind to help Mrs Mason clean up the kitchen

Charlie and Willy stayed behind to help Mrs Mason clean up the kitchen. Rose and Priscilla made their way outside. They walked up to the glass elevator.

"Whoa" Priscilla sounded in amazement. "Is this a glass elevator?"

"A flying glass elevator" Rose corrected her friend. She pressed the button and the elevator dinged as the door opened. "After you" She urged Priscilla.

Priscilla gave Rose a questionable look. "Is it even safe to fly in this thing?"

"Of course it is. Willy, Charlie and I fly in it all the time" Rose assured. "I'd be more worried about walking right into the door though" Priscilla stifled a laugh. She could only assume that Rose had walked into the door a few times. Rose gave her a warning glare. "It's not funny when Willy does it, and it's not funny when I do it"

"S-sorry" Priscilla muttered over her stifled laughter. She stepped into the elevator and Rose followed after her. Rose closed the door and Priscilla couldn't help but notice all the buttons. "Are these all rooms that are in the factory?"

"Yep" Rose said, popping the 'p'. She pressed a button and the elevator made its way to its destination. She looked over at Priscilla and smiled amusingly when she noticed that she was still looking at all the buttons. "Having fun there, Cilla?"

"Can you explain some of the rooms to me?" Priscilla asked. Rose was happy to oblige with Priscilla's request. She pointed out her favourite rooms and explained their purpose and what was made in them in great detail. Priscilla loved seeing her explain with such passion and excitement.

Rose noticed the way Priscilla was smiling at her. "What?" Rose asked as she copied the contagious smile.

"I just love seeing you get so happy" Priscilla told her. "That's why I can't wait to see you get married. I know on that special day, your smile will be so bright, the sun will be jealous of you"

Rose giggled a bit. "How poetic of you, Cilla"

"Let me correct myself" Priscilla said, holding up her index finger. "The sun should be jealous of you now. It will never burn brighter than you"

Rose didn't giggle but snorted with laughter as she playfully hit Priscilla on the arm. "I should get you the make the speech, considering you have such a way with words" The elevator landed in front of Harry's flower shop. It was a cute, brightly colored little shop with playful banners and baskets of beautiful flowers hanging from the awning. The two girls stepped out of the elevator.

"Harry's Fanciful Flora and Fauna" Priscilla read the name.

"This is a cute little place" Rose said. She took in a deep breath and she could smell the flowery scents. "And it smells delightful"

The two girls entered the shop. Harry could hear the bell ring and so he looked over to see who his new customer was. He was surprised to see Rose and Priscilla. "Rose, Priscilla. What an unexpected but pleasant surprise!" He greeted them.