The Arrival of Fleur and Dulce Wonka

Rose was a full nine months pregnant, and according to Dr Potts from when she recently saw him, she was about ready to give birth

Rose was a full nine months pregnant, and according to Dr Potts from when she recently saw him, she was about ready to give birth. Thanks to that, she had been spending her days at the Bucket house that way she could be with family when it was time for the birth of her son and daughter.

When Dr Potts asked about Rose's birth plan, she said that everything was figured out. Willy had a bed ready for her in the Puppet Hospital and Burn Center. It was agreed that both Willy and Mrs Bucket would be the ones present for the birth. Dr Potts offered to come to the factory to deliver the babies.

Yep, the anticipation for the birth was surely stirring about in the factory. For both humans and Oompa-Loompas alike.

******

Mr and Mrs Bucket were out for their weekly grocery trip. Charlie was doing his homework at the table. Grandma Josephine, Grandpa George, and Grandma Georgina were keeping themselves busy by knitting and tinkering. Grandpa Joe and Rose were making sure the dishes were clean before dinner.

"Rose, are you sure you don't want to sit?" Grandpa Joe asked her. "I'm fine doing the dishes on my own"

"I promise I'm fine, Grandpa Joe" Rose assured him. Just as she said that, she felt a tight feeling, causing her to wince. The feeling lasted for about thirty seconds before going away. She let out a shaky sigh before putting her hand to her pregnant stomach. The other Buckets were quick to sense something was wrong with Rose.

"Rosie, are you okay?" Charlie asked.

"Yes, Charlie" Rose nodded.

It went quiet again. About five minutes had passed before Rose felt another tight ache in her stomach. It caused her to yelp out and grip the counter. Now the Buckets definitely knew something was wrong.

"Charlie, get a chair ready for your sister" Grandpa Joe said. Charlie was quick to pull out a chair. He also grabbed a pillow and put it on the chair, that way Rose would be sitting on something comfortable. Grandpa Joe led Rose over to the chair and sat her down. Charlie came back over with a blanket and draped it over her.

Rose whimpered as she felt the ache again. She had figured out what was happening by now. She was having contractions. "Stay with her, Charlie" Grandpa Joe told the young boy. "I'll get her a glass of water"

Charlie stayed by Rose's side, holding onto her hand. Grandpa Joe returned to her with the glass of water. He gave it to her and she took a few sips from it. Mr and Mrs Bucket walked through the door with groceries in hand, and they immediately noticed their distressed daughter.

"Darling, what's going on?" Mrs Bucket asked.

"I'm having contractions" Rose explained.

Mrs Bucket quickly kneeled in front of Rose, grabbing the hand that wasn't being held by Charlie. "Shh, shh. It's alright, dear. We're here for you" She tried comforting her. "Now, has your water broke yet?" Rose didn't answer verbally, she just shook her head. "How far apart are your contractions?"