The Chocolate Room

The room was a beautiful bright green meadow with some colorful trees and plants, that Rose had no doubt was made of candy

The room was a beautiful bright green meadow with some colorful trees and plants, that Rose had no doubt was made of candy. But the thing the caught her eye, was the chocolate river and the chocolate waterfall. "Charlie?" Rose whispered, making her brother look at her. "Am I dreaming right now?"

Charlie smiled at her and shook his head. "You're not dreaming, Rosie. This is real"

"Now my dear children" Willy said. "Don't lose your heads. Don't get over excited. Just keep very calm" Augustus was the most wide eyed out of everyone. He dropped his chocolate bar to the ground.

"It's beautiful" Charlie voiced.

"What?" Willy turned and glanced at Charlie. His eyes then wavered towards Rose. "Oh, yeah. It's very beautiful" The girl caught him staring again. Rose blushed as she flashed him a grin, feeling her stomach flutter with butterflies. She had just met the man but he was making her feeling things she had never felt before. The chocolatier smiled at the girl again before he started leading everyone over the bridge by the waterfall. "Every drop of the river is hot melted chocolate of the finest quality" He stopped to point at the waterfall. "The waterfall is most important. It mixes the chocolate. Churns it up. Makes it light and frothy" Willy demonstrated with his hands, which Rose found absolutely adorable. "And by the way, no other factory in the world, mixes it's chocolate by waterfall, my dear children" A proud smirk grew on his face. "And you can take that to the bank"

He came to the end of the bridge and ushered everyone else to move ahead of him. He saw the pipes coming and decided to point attention to it. "People," Everyone looked at Willy. "Those pipes suck up the chocolate and carry it away, all over the factory. Thousands of gallons an hour. And do you like my meadow?" He motioned towards the grass. "Try some of my grass. Please have a blade, please do. It's so delectable and so darn good-looking"

"You can eat the grass?" Charlie asked in amazement.

"Of course you can" Willy answered with a smile. "Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable, but that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies" Rose let out another giggle, making everyone turn to look at her. She quickly covered her mouth with her hand when she noticed the odd looks everyone was giving her. Well, from everyone except Charlie and Willy. They were both smiling at her. "Enjoy!" Willy told the children. "Go on! Scoot!"

Charlie grabbed Rose's hand and they went off to explore. Rose looked back at Willy once more and found that he was still staring at her. She waved at him which sent the man's stomach into a fluttering frenzy.

******

Charlie and Rose found themselves by a tree with candy apples growing from the branches. Charlie grabbed one for Rose and then he grabbed one for himself. Charlie gave Rose's apple to her. "Thank you, Charlie" She said.

"You've been giggling a lot today" Charlie commented. He could barely remember the last time his sister was so happy. She hasn't been truly happy in a long time. "And I think that Mr. Wonka has something to do with it"