For The First Time

This is a smutty chapter but its really tame

This is a smutty chapter but its really tame. If ya'll want to read a more explicit version, you can read it on my Tumblr (wonkasmissstarshine)

"You want to make a baby?" Rose repeated Willy's words. She smiled, taking his face into her hands.

"I do, starshine" Willy said. He leaned in close so that their noses were touching. "But only if you want to"

"Of course I do, cocoa bean" Rose said softly to him. "Make love to me, Willy. Show me how much I mean to you"

"Oh, my sweet and beautiful Rose" He cooed to her. He cupped her cheek and then captured her lips with his own in a passionate kiss.

Rose pushed his coat off of his shoulders. The velvet, burgundy material fell off of Willy's body and onto the floor beside the bed. "Willy" Rose whimpered when he pulled away from her. "Please"

"I need to take rest my clothes off, now don't I, truffle?" Willy said. His hands went to the first button on his waistcoat, but Rose stopped him. Her hand replaced his.

"I'm supposed to be the one undressing you" She said, giving him a sultry look. She popped the first button open.

"As long as I get to undress you" Willy said in a most seductive tone.

Rose didn't waste any time in unbuttoning the rest of his waistcoat. She took that off of him and threw it onto the floor. Next, she pulled his colourful dress shirt up over his head.

She stopped for a moment, to stare at and admire his beautiful body. "Oh, Willy" Rose sighed dreamily. She placed her hands on his broad shoulders and then down along his chest. "You're so beautiful"

Willy didn't say anything. He just smiled at her as he watched her grab one of his hands. Rose removed the purple latex, revealing his beautiful hand. She pressed a kiss to his palm. Then, she proceeded to do the same to the other hand, taking off his glove and pressing a kiss.

"Can I undress you now, starshine?" Willy asked.

"But cocoa bean, I haven't even gotten your pants off yet"

"That can wait. Right now, I want to see you" Willy told her, almost pleadingly. He and Rose sat up in the bed. Rose turned around, revealing the tied laces to Willy. He began untying the laces. When he got the last one undone, he leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Rose's bare shoulder.

He continued kissing her skin as his fingers slipped under the sleeves of her dress. He pushed the material down her arms. The top of her dress fell and bunched at her hips. Her bare chest was exposed and she shuddered against the feel of the cool air on her nipples.

Willy hooked his arms around her waist. He pressed his palms flat against her stomach. He dragged his hands up, feeling the smoothness of her skin. Eventually, his hands reached her breasts and he cupped them.