The Wedding of Rose Bucket and Willy Wonka

It was time

It was time. The ceremony was about to start. Rose couldn't believe it. She was about to marry the man of her dreams. She was the only one left in the house as everyone had gone to take their seats. Rose was waiting for her father, as he was going to walk her down the aisle.

She was pacing back and forth but came to a stop when she heard the door creak open. Rose looked to see her father. "Dad"

"Everyone is in their seats" Mr Bucket said. "Willy is out there. We're just waiting for you. Are you ready, dear?"

"Yeah" Rose nodded and smiled. "I am"

Mr Bucket returned the smile. He offered his arm to his daughter. "Shall we then?"

Using the hand she wasn't using to hold her bouquet close to her chest, she grabbed onto her father's arm. "Let's go"

Rose and Mr Bucket approached the door. He gave it a patterned knock, and then a voice called out from the other side. "She's ready!" It was Jenny.

The opening notes of a romantic sounding song started to play. The door was opened and Jenny greeted the bride with a smile. Rose smiled back at her, and even flashed her a wink. Jenny began leading the way down a long, red velvet carpet, tossing the chocolate rose petals as she did so. Everyone rose up from their seats to watch the beautiful bride walk down the aisle.

Rose was in complete awe of how beautiful Priscilla and Harry had made the meadow look. But what really caught her attention was the arch. It was just what they had promised her. An arch of woven irises and orchids, twinkling lights and a sheer canopy hanging from it. And it was in the perfect spot. Just in front of the waterfall.

But it wasn't the way the arch looked or it's location that made it perfect. It was who was standing under it. Willy was standing under it, with Charlie at his side. Priscilla also stood under the arch, an empty space between her and Willy, where Rose was to take her place.

Rose knew that all eyes were on her, but she kept hers only on Willy. Just like Willy kept his eyes on her, smiling adoringly as he watched her walk down the aisle.

Once they reached the end, Jenny gave Rose a hug and Mr Bucket kissed Rose's forehead, before the both of them went to their seats.

The curtain of the arch was pushed aside and Mrs Mason stepped through it. She was acting as the officiant for the two. Needless to say, Rose was surprised at that.

"Mrs Mason, you're the officiant?" She asked.

"Oh, yes. Willy suggested the idea" Mrs Mason explained. She clapped her hands together. "Now, let's start the ceremony shall we?" She addressed the guests, all of whom were still standing. "You may all be seated!"

All the guests took their seats. Rose looked out at all of them. She caught the eyes of her mum and dad, and they both flashed her a smile. And who were they sitting with? Why none other than Dr Wilbur Wonka.