Meeting Mr. Wonka

Here they were, Rose and Charlie Bucket, standing at the front gates of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, waiting to be let in

Here they were, Rose and Charlie Bucket, standing at the front gates of Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, waiting to be let in. Rose had dressed extra special for the occasion. Under her jacket, she was wearing a black dress with a white collar. There were red roses outlined on the black of her dress. She wore a pair of flats to match. "Aren't you excited, Rosie?" Charlie asked, looking up at his sister.

Rose smiled down at him. "More than you can imagine, Charlie" She looked back the at the crowd, seeing Mr and Mrs Bucket, and Grandpa Joe, smiling at them. Mrs Mason even showed up. She  stood with the Buckets and gave a grin.

Rose looked forwards again. She then began to wonder what exactly Mr. Wonka looked like. Would he be as handsome as she pictured him to be? Would he smell as good as his chocolate?

"Daddy!" Veruca Salt whined. "I want to go in!"

Rose sighed and rolled her eyes. Mr. Salt replied to his daughter, "It's nine fifty nine, sweetheart"

"Make time go faster!" Veruca demanded. Rose had to fight the urge to scream at the child she was stuck standing next to.

"Eyes on the prize, Violet" Rose overheard Mrs Beauregard tell her daughter. Of course, they were wearing matching outfits. "Eyes on the prize"

The gates opened and a voice came from the speakers. "Please, enter!" While everyone else was in a rush to be first, Rose and Charlie took their time. "Come forward!" Everyone moved forward until they were at the factory's entrance. "Close the gates!" The gates closed. "Dear visitors, it is my great pleasure to welcome you to my humble factory. And who am I? Well.."

The doors opened revealing a red curtain. Music began playing as the curtain was pulled back to reveal singing puppets. Rose smiled and began dancing to the song. The Gloops also danced along to it while everyone just stared.

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka

The Amazing Chocolatier

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka

Everybody give a cheer!

He's modest, clever, and so smart,

He barely can restrain it.

With so much generosity,

There is no way to contain it

To contain it, to contain, to contain, to contain.

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka

He's the one that you're about to meet.

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka

He's a genius who just can't be beat.

The magician and the chocolate 'wiz

The best darn guy who ever lived