± Scream ±

"Can you stay up all night? Fuck me till the daylight..." Jin sings out loud while scrubbing his body down with his new Etude House body scrub. 

It had been another long day for the broad shoulder beauty, hectic too due to the cell towers going down and not letting anyone make any calls. He tried calling Namjoon many times to see if he was okay, but to no avail. He wasn't too worried though since he knows Namjoon is probably sitting at work getting hit on by that chick with the fake tits. 

Oh yes, Jin is aware of Jessie and her many attempts to get into Namjoon pants, but try as she might, he knows at the end of the day Namjoon is loyal to him and him only. 

Moving on, Jin stands under the spray of warm water, letting out a low groan as his back muscles flex. He gently massages his shoulders, then rubs his chest, ghosting his fingers just above his nipples, slowly getting turned on. 

"Fuck, I wish Joonie can hurry up and come home." Jin groans while rubbing his nipples, giving himself a mini self care session to get the mood going.

As he closes his eyes and falls into one if his erotic fantasies, the lights in the bathroom flicker, and the door slowly creeks open, letting in a shadow tentacle.

The appendage pushes the door further open, revealing Namjoon in his full demon form. His clothes are ripped with bullet holes and covered in blood, yet that doesn't bother him at all.

Not that it would since he so happily disposed of the thugs that attacked him and Jessie.

Jin continues to fondle himself, until he reaches down to his semi-hard cock and starts to slowly pump it, imagining it was Namjoon working him up.

The human has no idea of the demon approaching him, with crimson red eyes locked onto him like a predator.

Namjoon's clothes magically disappear off his body, allowing the warm steam from the shower to touch his cold skin, making his nipples hard and cock twitch.

Jin was in the midst of his pleasure when be hears the curtain move and feels a cold mass slam against his body, pushing him roughly against the wall. 

"Wha-"

"Shh baby, it's me." Namjoon whispers into Jin's ear as he covers Jin's eyes with  one hand, not wanting Jin to see him in his demon form. "Did you miss me Jin?" He asks as he nudges his cock between Jin's ass cheeks and slides right in, distracting Jin while he slowly turns back into his human form.

"Yes!" Jin says in a breathless whisper, pushing his ass against Namjoon to feel him inch deeper inside him. "Missed you so much baby...miss you and your cock."

To prove his point, Jin clenches around Namjoon's cock, making the demon growl and groan at the tightness. "Damn." He mutters, picking up his pace until he feels his stomach knot.

Jin palms the wall for support as each thrust from Namjoon takes his breath away, making him light headed and weak in the knees. Namjoon is usually tired when he gets home and never in the mood, so for him to initiate sex was a surprise for Jin. But the human wasn't going to dwell too much on that. He was getting that good dick and that's all that mattered.

Once Namjoon is fully back into his human form, he pulls out of Jin and turns him around. "Jump for me baby." He growls, his voice falling into a lower register.

"Yes daddy." Jin obediently jumps and wraps his legs around Namjoon's waist. He was alittle worried that Namjoon might lose his balance, Namjoon has no problem carrying Jin as he turns off the shower and takes them to the bedroom.

"You smell so fucking good." Namjoon praises as he lays Jin down upon the bed and kisses him. "So good for daddy." He pecks Jin all over his face, then down his long neck, earning giggles and slight moans from Jin.