± Pussy Power pt. 2 ±

TW//: This chapter will include hetero sex. If you are uncomfortable, please skip this. But if you don't mind it, then please enjoy!

"You have no idea how soft his nipples were. It was like I was sucking on clouds!"

"I do know because I used to suck his tiddies centuries ago." 

"Are you two seriously talking about that in my office?" Nurse Chelsea look up from her desk, a brow raised in annoyance as he glares at the taekook duo sitting on the small couch in the corner of the room, both having a causal conversation on sucking someone's tits. 

"Taehyung, why are even still hanging around? School ended a while ago." she adds, gathering some of the paper work she was working on for the day. 

Taehyung pouts. "What? Are you kicking us out? I just wanted to hang out with you." he slowly blinks, keeping up with his pouting. 

The nurse huffs, then rolls her eyes, unable to resist that pout. "All I'm saying is, you both don't need to hang out here. I won't be leaving for another hour and you'll both get bored." 

"That's fine, we'll keep you company until Jimin comes back from the store." Says Jungkook. "Plus Taehyung told me you're a demon too."

The nurse looks at him, then to Taehyung. 

"He was outside waiting for me the day we fucked." Taehyung affirms. 

The nurse nods with a silent 'okay'. 

"You know...I have been very sore lately, and I was wondering if you can help me relieve that pain." Taehyung wiggles his brows at her. 

The nurse scoffs at him, knowing where this was going, but she couldn't help but smile at the idea. "Make sure the door is locked." 

++++

Meanwhile, at the gas station....

"Namjoon, when I said I wanted to ride you, I meant your dick, not them thick ass thighs." Jessie complains, standing over Namjoon who is sitting down on the couch in the break room. 

"Be thankful he's even letting you ride him at all." Jin mutters from the doorway, arms crossed and broad shoulders hunched, expressing his annoyance. 

Namjoon had made a deal with Jessie when she accepted to help them with Soojin and today Namjoon has to live up to that deal. 

Of course Jin took a day off from work to watch, and Jessie called Taehyung earlier to ask if he wanted to watch, but the demon told her he had other plans, but to record everything for later. 

"Jessie, just ride me so we can get this over with." Namjoon says, man spreading a little so she sit on his lap. 

"Uh, hello! Take out your dick!" Jessie demands. 

Namjoon chuckles at her. "Jessie, trust me when I say you won't be able to handle my dick."

Jessie scoffs in reply, rolling her eyes. "Trust me Namjoon, I can handle whatever dick comes my way. No pun intended." she adds when Namjoon begins to cackle. 

"No you won't. That thing is a literal monster. If you value your pussy's lifespan, then I suggest you ride his thighs and keep it moving." Jin snaps, getting agitated that they haven't gotten it done already.