± Fuck The King ±

"Sunshine, that tickles." Yoongi scrunches his little nose, letting out a fit of giggles as Hoseok leaves a stream of butterfly kisses along the demons neck and jaw. 

Both are laying on Hoseok's couch, naked of course after a long session of making love to each other, with Yoongi in his Yoonji form.  

It was one of those days where they both had nothing to do but lounge around and watch t.v. They didn't have to go to work, and the weather outside was gaunt with rainfall and heavy wind, so going out was not an option. The vminkook trio went out to the movies, and Namjoon and Jin are working, despite the weather outside. 

Halfway through watching a t.v show about seven guys on a vacation, they started making out, which lead from one thing to another, with Yoongi going into his Yoonji form and Hoseok going in balls deep inside him. 

"I can't help it Yoongi, you're so soft and warm." Hoseok says between kisses, plating each one along the base of Yoongi's neck, leading up to his jaw, then finally over the demon's lips, where he captures them in a sweet embrace. 

"I want to sit up. My back hurts." Yoongi pouts, and Hoseok couldn't help but sigh with endearment and nod, slowly pulling himself out from Yoongi, shivering as that warmth leaves him. 

Yoongi sits up and crosses his legs, then pushes his long hair behind his ears and covers himself as he slowly reverts back to his male form. 

"I always forget your body is sensitive when you're Yoonji." Hoseok says, pulling Yoongi to sit on his lap. 

"Sure you do." Yoongi rolls his eyes, gesturing the bruises on his wrists and neck, as well as the hand print on his ass. "But you always leave me fully satisfied, so I'm not complaining." he adds, giving Hoseok a kiss on the cheek. 

"Speaking of satisfaction, there is something I've been wanting to do for a while, and I feel like I'm ready for it."

"Oh?" Yoongi grins, wondering what his sunshine wanted to do. "Whatever it is, I'm ready to do it with you." he says with a purr. "I'm open for anything."

Hoseok smiles at that. "Great, because I want to fuck Agust D."

Okay...Yoongi was not expecting that. "Sunshine, are you sure? I mean...after what happened last time.." That memory sits in the back of Yoongi's mind, forever plaguing him. That night he was Agust, he nearly broke Hoseok's back, thus scaring the human and making him shy away from bottoming. 

"I trust you Yoongi, and that time I was bottoming." He says this with a grin. "I want to top Agust." 

Yoongi smirks, loving how bold Hoseok has become. "Sure, but when I'm Agust, I tend to get more aggressive, but then again, I'm sure you can handle that." Yoongi moves himself on Hoseok's lap, now straddling the human. 

"Wait, there is one more thing." Hoseok says, stopping Yoongi from reaching down to his cock.

Yoongi blinks. "And that is?" 

"I want to fuck the king."

Yoongi's face goes blank, his thoughts processing what was just said. "Sunshine...that's a part of me who is dangerous and no easily dominated. Are you sure you want to?"

Hoseok nods, determined to conquer that part of Yoongi and show the demon he can love him in any form, good or bad. "I'm not scared of that side of you, plus I trust you because I know you're still in control."

True, its not like Yoongi's personality changes when he's in another form, but still the demon is hesitant on turning into the king ver of Agust D. "Safe words." he says, wanting to be as secure as possible.