± Power Up Pt.2 ±

"Jimin, I want to eat your ass out tonight"

Both Jimin and Jungkook slowly turn to Taehyung, with Jimin scowling at Taehyung while Jungkook looks at him all jungshook.

Hoseok and Yoongi, who were sitting at the kitchen table, shake their heads in silence, not surprised by Taehyung's vulgarity at this point.

Jin, not surprisingly in the kitchen, nearly chokes on his water mid way into drinking it.

Taehyung stares at them with seriousness, holding his phone in his hand while sipping on a glass of wine with the other.

"Why?" Jimin asks and Taehyung shrugs, taking another sip of his wine then shows Jimin his cell phone the extensive conversation he was having with his favorite soundcloud artist Jessie.

"Jessie says that eating a good amount of ass is a great way to spice up the relationship. Plus I don't think I've eaten your ass out yet." He looks to Jungkook. "Yours either Jungkook."

"The fact that you, a former incubus, is getting sex advice from a soundcloud artists is just sad." Jin comments as he goes over to the table, passing Taehyung along the way and leaning over to get a peek at the convo. "What advice did she give tho? It's for a friend..."

Jungkook falls into a fit of giggles at that, whereas Jimin rolls his eyes with a scoff and playfully slaps Jungkook's leg. "Baby if you want to eat my ass out, you should have asked me before. I would love to try it out."

"Wait, you're seriously gonna let him eat your ass out?" Jin gawks while going over to the table with Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Don't be such a prude hyung, I'm sure Namjoon as eaten your ass out plenty of times." Jungkook retorts. "It bet it was one hell of an Eat Jin specialty."

"YA! SHUT UP!" Jin scolds a giggly Jungkook, though his ears were red from the thought of it.

"I came here to have a meeting, not talk about eating ass." Yoongi comments, although he does lick his lips on the thought of eating Hoseok's ass again.

"Yeah, speaking of, why do we need to be here at this hour? What's going on?" Hoseok asks as he looks at his boyfriend, then to Taehyung. "You guys said this was urgent."

"It is urgent, but don't feel alarmed sunshine." Yoongi says as he takes a hold of Hoseok's delicate hand and squeezes it. Already his heart is pounding with unease at rhe news he was about to tell him boyfriend.

"Yeah, what we have to say is very important." Taehyung follows along, picking up on Yoongi's uneasiness. He too was feeling nervous about telling Jimin and Jungkook, but they need to know what's going on.

"If you are asking for another orgy then I'm going home." Jin goes to stand up, but Yoongi grabs his arm and pulls him to sit down again.

"It's not an orgy. Trust us when we say this is important." He says, wondering just how the hell Jin will react when Namjoon tells him he got his powers back.

Jin grumbles in his seat, not feeling comfortable at all with this. Jimin and Jungkook look to each other in silence, both feeling the same as Jin.

The door bell rings and Taehyung quickly gets up and opens it, nodding to Namjoon as he steps aside to let him in.

"Joonie!" Jin jumps to his feet and greets Namjoon with a hug and a kiss, right away noticing how cold Namjoon's lips feel. "Are you alright? You're freezing." Jin touches Namjoon's forehead with worry.

Yoongi and Taehyung look to each other, both nodding in silent confirmation. When they used to be demons, their entire bodies were always cold, so hearing Jin's words was a clear sign Namjoon has gotten his powers back.