± Return of The King ±

"My king...you have returned to me." Soyeon takes a step closer, but stops when she feels Yoongi's demonic energy push her back, threating her if she comes too close.

"Yoongi, what the fuck is going on?" Hoseok asks, looking at Yoongi, then to Soyeon. He knows he's seen her before, then he covers his mouth in shock, realizing she is that creepy woman who didn't pay for her chips.

"It's you..." he says out loud, catching her attention.

Soyeon stares at Hoseok, realizing he is the man she met at a store. But why is he here, and why does Yoongi have his arm wrapped around his waist, almost as if he's...

"Why are you protecting him? Who is he?" Soyeon asks, not taking her eyes off Hoseok.

"He is my boyfriend." Yoongi stands in front of Hoseok, shielding him from Soyeon's heated glare. "The love of my life."

"The love of your life?!" A painful stab breaches Soyeon's heart, making her physically cringe and writhe with disgust. "I'm the love of your life!" She says, clutching her chest and pointing at herself. "You told me yourself!"

Yoongi scoffs at her. "The fact that you still believe that shows you are just as naïve as you were a thousand years ago." He reaches behind and takes Hoseok's hand. "What you and I had was fake." He holds his and Hoseok's hands up, showing off their promise rings. "What I have with Hoseok is real, and I'm not letting a little bitch like you take that away."

Soyeon screams at Yoongi, eyes filtered red with hated towards Hoseok.

"How dare this human come in-between us! I WON'T ALLOW IT!" The ground beneath Soyeon rumble and shakes, the wind around them picks up intensely, and the tension in the air becomes so thick that it nearly suffocates Hoseok.

"Mistress, let's go. We have the child so there is no need to be here." Minnie suggests, already bored of hearing Soyeon bitch and yell at Yoongi.

"No, the queen must come with us." Soojin turns to Minnie and hands her Hanzo. "Hold the child."

"Mistress, what do you intend to do?" Minnie asks as she hesitantly takes Hanzo into her arms, feeling weird  holding a child.

"The queen is not ready to use her powers yet. She will exhaust herself before our plan is done and I won't let that happen." Soojin takes a steps forward and begins to chant a spell under her breath, extending her arms out as her eyes go fully black.

Yoongi rolls his neck, exerting his demonic energy upon Soyeon's, both mixing in together and creating static charge in the air.

"Yoongi..." Hoseok grips his chest, feeling like someone is squeezing the breath out of him.

"Sunshine, get as far away as you can." Yoongi cracks his knuckles, getting ready to fight off Soyeon.

"Yoongi I can't!" Hoseok barely manages to say as he falls to his knees, unable to breathe due to whatever force is pushing out the air from his lungs.

Yoongi locks eyes with Soyeon and makes the first attack, his movements being so quick that Soyeon has no time to react before she gets punched in the stomach and sent flying a few feet back, hitting the ground with a heavy thud.

The tension in the air lifts, allowing Hoseok to breathe alittle, but he still feels that heaviness, especially from Yoongi, who was rolling his shoulders and getting himself ready for another attack.

"My queen!" Soojin worries over her queen, yet she still has her eyes fully black, with blood dripping from her nose as she continues to cast a spell. "Minnie, leave the child next to me and help the queen!"