± Two Steps Behind ±

"Operation find Hanzo, shall commence!" Taehyung gives a dramatic twirl, earning an earful of groans from everyone in the room.

After finding Hanzo and Dawon gone, Hoseok and Yoongi alerted the others and returned to their apartment.

When the others arrived, Hoseok relayed what happened.

At first they thought another demon might have taken Dawon and Hanzo, but Yoongi said he didn't pick up a scent of another demon.

Which led them to believe Dawon packed her and Hanzo's bags and left.

"We don't even know where they went." Jungkook says, pulling Taehyung to sit down on his lap. "They could be anywhere."

"I'm pretty sure she went to my parents house in Gwangju." Hoseok says, knowing that's the only logical place she could have gone with Hanzo. 

"But why would she just leave like that? I thought everything was going to be great again." Jimin frowns, feeling like they are at fault for what's happening. 

"It's because she's scared." Yoongi mutters, looking down at his hands with shame. "Mainly of us." He adds, pointing to himself, Taehyung, and Namjoon.

Silence falls upon them, with an air of discomfort drafting into the room.

Of course she is scared. After everything that's happened, Dawon has had enough. 

Losing her son is what finally made her snap. 

"Its my fault she's scared of us." Taehyung mutters, fist clenching tight as he recalls using his powers to take Hanzo's soul. "She must hate us."

"Baby no." Jimin pulls Taehyung to sit on his lap and cuddles his face, already wiping away Taehyung's oncoming tears. "You were not in control of yourself. None of this is your fault." he kisses Taehyung's face all over, cradling his little winter bear with his small hands, hating the fact that the demon feels guilty for all this. 

"I am also to blame." Namjoon speaks up, his face twisting into a grimace. "After all, I implanted a fear into her when I tried taking over the world last year." Namjoon expresses his resentment on his actions. 

"And got me pregnant too." Jin adds on with a bitter smile.  

"Yeah, we can't defend you on that. You were an asshole." Jungkook Tells Namjoon with full confidence. 

Namjoon nods his head in acceptance. 

"If anyone's to blame. It's me." Yoongi says, looking at everyone with a weary expression, his soft feline eyes fawning emotions of guilt. "I tried to kill you all as Agust D, and she witnessed it all."

"Just like Taehyung, you as well weren't in any control. It's not your fault." Hoseok takes his hand and gently leaves small kisses along Yoongi's knuckles, assuring the demon that he is not at fault for Dawon's absence. "We'll go to Gwangju and will sit down and talk with sister."

"But sunshine." Yoongi hesitates, mindlessly playing with his thumbs as his anxiety eats away at him, whispering its hindering taunts of low confidence into his ear, making the demon feel even more worse than he already is. "What if she doesn't want to talk to us." His lower lip wobbles, a soft blush dusting over his cheek as his chest clenches in with sadness. "What if we never see Hanzo again."

Without a word, Hoseok grips Yoongi's shoulders and pulls him in for a kiss. Smoothly running his hands along Yoongi's neck, he looks the demon in the eyes, determined to take away the guilt that resides within them. To see his kitten fall to such a stare hurts and angers Hoseok greatly.