± The Evil Within ±

"Yoongi? Baby are you okay?" Hoseok gently touches Yoongi's arm, breaking the older male out from a trance.

They are cleaning up and getting ready to close the shop early because Mr. Chang wanted to get ready for a date.

"I'm fine sunshine." Yoongi replies with a kiss on Hoseok's cheek, but the younger was not convinced.

All day Yoongi has been acting strange and somewhat distant. His mood had changed as well, becoming agitated and slightly aggressive with customers. He was even mean to the two high school girls that always come in to see them.

"I know you very well Yoongi, and I can tell something is wrong." Hoseok takes Yoongi's hand, but Yoongi pulls away with a grimace. 

"I said I'm fine Hoseok." Yoongi dismissively tells him, turning his back to Hoseok. 

Hoseok definitely knows something is wrong, especially when Yoongi refers to him by his real name instead of sunshine.

"Hoseok, make sure you lock up the storage room and the register." Says Mr. Chang as he emerges from his office. "Yoongi-"

"If you fucking tell me to take out the trash one more time, I will throw your fat ass into the dumpster." Yoongi scowls at the old man. 

"Yoongi!" Hoseok slaps Yoongi's arm, then bows to Mr. Chang, muttering and apology to him.

Mr. Chang grabs Hoseok and pulls him aside, being sure to toss a glare over to Yoongi before facing Hoseok. "I don't know what the hell is going on between you two, but I don't like his attitude. Either he fixes it or he is out of a job."

Normally Yoongi is always grumpy around Mr. Chang, but never has he gone to the extent to be disrespectful to him. So for him to answer back like that was definitely out of line.

"I will." Hoseok gulps at the serious glare in his boss's eyes. "Have fun with your date tonight." He adds, hoping to ease the tension in the air.

The anger in the old man's eyes diminishes at the mention of his date, replaced by a lopsided grin. "Oh I will. This woman is a ten out of ten." He gestures an hour glass with his hands. "She's a wild one, with an attitude as big as her tits. Some soundcloud artist I found on tinder."

"Oh, that's nice." Hoseok rubs the back of his neck, internally cringing. "Well, have fun and don't worry, I'll speak to Yoongi when we get home." Hoseok assures as he looks over to Yoongi, whom was already putting his jacket on and heading out the door.

Mr. Chang leaves and Hoseok quickly finishes his tasks before closing up and heading out after Yoongi, but when he does, he finds Yoongi already gone.

"He...didn't wait for me..."  confused and hurt, Hoseok wonders what the hell has gotten Yoongi in such a bad mood. He doesn't like this side of Yoongi at all and plans on having a very long talk with him when they get home.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Hoseok crosses his arms, his lips compressed into a frim line, clearly showing he is not pleased as he enters his apartment.

He finds Yoongi sitting in the corner, silently playing his piano. Right away Hoseok notices how cold it is in the room compared to outside and how heavy the air feels. 

"Yoongi, you're acting very strange. Are you really pissed off about taking out the trash?" 

Yoongi doesn't reply, he only keeps on playing the piano, playing a haunting tune that sends chills down Hoseok's spine.

The room becomes even colder, to the point where Hoseok can see his own breath. The tension becomes so thick, almost feeling as if someone has a hold of his lungs and is squeezing them tight.