± Life Goes On ±

Final Chapter

"Yoongi, go sweep down the soda aisle, and Hoseok, go take out the trash." Mr. Chang calls out his demands from his office. 

Yoongi makes a face, expressing his discomfort with a loud sigh, not in the mood to move an inch. "Fucking fat ass." he mutters, grabbing the broom next to the register and waddling his way to the soda aisle. 

Hoseok passes by, giving him a kiss on the cheek for motivation. Mr. Chang sees it through the camera monitor and scolds them for the thousandth time to not make out in the middle of the store again. 

"I was a fucking peck, you dumb-"

"Yoongi, just go sweep. I'll see you in a bit." Hoseok nervously smiles at the camera, knowing if Yoongi were to finish his sentence they will be out of a job. 

It's been two weeks since everything went back to normal. Two weeks of peace within the human world. Hoseok and Yoongi had to make up an excuse to Mr. Chang on why they didn't show up for work those few days they were gone. Luckily the old man was in a good mood, and by that, he had a really nice date with the SoundCloud artist he's obsessed with. 

Taehyung and Jimin returned to working at the preschool, with all the little kids happy to see them, as well as Hanzo. 

"Who wants to punch Tata's but!!" Taehyung calls out, wiggling his ass in front of the kids. 

"Me!!" All the kids run up and start punching him on the ass, then end up laughing and screaming when Taehyung farts on them. 

Jimin eye brow twitches, a vein nearly popping out of his neck. "That's inappropriate!" Jimin scolds. An hour into work and Taehyung is already causing havoc. But the children are happy, so is Hanzo, who is couldn't stop smiling while playing with the demon. 

Jungkook returned to working at the gym again, this time working out twice as hard to become bigger and stronger. Plus, he needs to for the upcoming orgy Taehyung has planned out, and he wants to be ready for Namjoon, of course with his boyfriend's and Jin's consent. 

Speaking of Namjoon, the taller demon has retuned to working at the gas station, along side Jessie, and both are currently busy.....making a mess the bathroom.

"Fuck, Namjoon go faster."

"If I go any faster, I'll break it."

"It's fine, break it!"  

"Fuck, it's wet everywhere Jessie!"

"Don't stop Namjoon, keep going!"

"Shit!" 

Namjoon pulls out the plunger from the toilet, watching as the water flushes down with ease.

Jessie covers her nose, spraying air freshener over the toilet space, hiding behind Namjoon so she wouldn't get splashed by the shit water. "That was nasty as hell."

Namjoon glares at her, tossing the plunger next to the toilet. "Says the woman who took a massive shit and clogged the toilet." 

Jessie rolls her eyes. "I had a big lunch!"

"You had three whole rolls of kimbap, and a burger." Namjoon retorts. "That was a fucking feast."

"A bitch had to eat! Damn." Jessie huffs in defense and leaves the bathroom, returning to her spot at the register. "What time do you want me to meet you guys at the park?" she asks as she takes out her phone and checks on her messages from her number one fan, Taehyung. 

"Around eight." Namjoon says, glancing off at the clock on the wall. 

After work, Namjoon and the others will be going to the park. There is a festival happening, and Hanzo really wanted to go, so everyone decided to make it a group date, plus they invited Jessie too, and by they I mean Taehyung since he and Jessie both have been bonding a lot over the last two weeks.