± Turn of Events ±

"Fuck! Jimin is not answering his phone." Hoseok curses loudly as he and Yoongi rush to Dawon's home.

After receiving that harrowing phone call, Hoseok and Yoongi frantically called their friends, but oddly enough, none were picking up their phones, which lead Hoseok to believe that something had happened to them.

Yoongi assured him that everything was fine, and that he couldn't feel any energy shifts from Namjoon or Taehyung, meaning they still haven't unlocked their powers yet.

Although its only a matter of time before they do.

"Not even Jin hyung is answering." Hoseok huffs out a deep breath, picking up his pace as they reach the front of Dawon's apartment building.

They go inside and head up to the floor where Dawon lives. As soon as they reach her door, Yoongi forces Hoseok to a stop, his eyes glowing red when he senses another demonic presence in the area.

"Stand close to me." Yoongi warns as he steps in front of Hoseok and knocks on Dawon's door.

Immediately the older Jung sibling opens the door, her hand clasps her mouth as she cries hysterically and throws herself into Hoseok's arms.

"They took him Hoseok. They took my son!" Dawon weeps loudly. She looked wrecked too, with her hair all messy and her face red from crying. Hoseok also noticed a slight bruise on her cheek and the sleeve on her arm ripped, indicating she had got into a fight.

"Dawon what happened?" Hoseok guides his sister back into her apartment. Yoongi follows and shuts the door, still being on edge as he feels that presence nearby. All his senses are enhanced, thanks to his powers returning.

The presence he feels is sinister, and there was smell of dead leaves that lingers, indicating the presence of a succubus.

Dawon takes a deep breath and wipes her eyes, trying her best to control her hysteria. "I was making Hanzo his dinner when suddenly this...this strange woman appeared in my living room." She takes a moment to let out a few sobs, Hoseok quietly rubs her back while he waits.

Yoongi looks around the apartment, taking in the broken glass from the mirror and her table that was knocked over. She put up a fight to protect Hanzo.

"This woman with black ink on her hands appeared in my living room and attacked me. I did all I could to defend myself, but she was strong." Dawon continues, telling Hoseok what happened.

Yoongi moves onward and goes to Hanzo's room, along the way he picks up the child's scent, then something more.

As soon as he reaches the child's room, Yoongi suddenly feels his chest clench and a massive headache breaking through.

Those voices return again, all whispering that same phrase over and over.

He pushes the door open and enters, his stomach dropping when he finds Dawon tied up on her son's bed, her mouth gagged, only allowing her muffled screams to resonate in Yoongi's ears.

"YOONGI!!" Hoseok screams for the demon, then a loud crash follows after that.

Yoongi sprints back into the living room, where the scent of dead leaves overpowers him, then what he sees before him makes his blood boil and the monster inside him nearly jump out.

Hoseok is pinned to the ground, on top of him sat a strange woman with the black ink hands, her mouth already wide open and ready to consume his soul.

"Get off him you nasty cunt!" Yoongi snarls at the succubus, his eyes glow red as he lunges at the other demon and yanks her off Hoseok by her hair, throwing her onto the wall.