± Torn ±

Yeonjun surveys the cityscape below him, watching with boredom at the large quantities of humans walking among the streets and the cars that drove by.

His reflection on the window shows that he has returned to his human form, now wearing a casual outfit with his brown hair combed back.

It has been a full day since resurrecting Soyeon. They took her to Yeonjun's home home to rest since the palace was not a suitable place for her to stay in, not that even she cared her home was in ruins.

After waking up, all she did was ask questions, mainly about Agust D, the incubus she fell in love with a thousand years ago.

"I've waited a thousand years for this moment, and all she cares about is that bastard demon." Yeonjun mutters under his breath, his brows creasing in together as he stares at his own reflection, eyes glowing red with a fuming anger.

Yeonjun was the lord of his estate a thousand years ago.  He and Soyeon grew up together when his parents died from from a plague. Soyeon's family was close with his, so they took Yeonjun in and raised him with Soyeon.

As he grew older, so did his love for her. But her father ended up giving her hand in marriage to another noble from another estate, it being a mere business deal.

Still, Yeonjun remained by her side as her bestfriend, silently supporting her and all her cruel ways. He loved her so much that it didn't matter if she was a cold hearted bitch who loved to torture her servants.

He was basically whipped for her.

But then Agust D came into the picture and ruined his chances of ever being with Soyeon.

Until now.

A click of a door opening draws Yeonjun out of his thoughts, and he turns to see Soyeon emerge from his bedroom with Soojin by her side and Minnie crawling on the ceiling on top of them.

"The queen is now ready." Soojin announces as she guides a new and improved Soyeon over to Yeonjun.

Soyeon tilts her head down, a frown plastered across her pouty lips as she covers herself, not used to the clothes of this era.

Her long hair, which was her pride and joy, had been cut short, making Soyeon feel even more uncomfortable with herself

"My queen, what is wrong?" Yeonjun asks as he lifts his hand to touch her cheek, but she turns away from his touch, her face morphing into that of disgust as she inhales deeply before raising her hand to slap him.

But Yeonjun grabs her wrist, tightening his hold and roughly pulling her close. "I am your king, respect me!" He hisses at her, eyes glowing red.

"You are not my king." She seethes, her own eyes glow red, but they are dim due to her demonic powers being weak still. She was just resurrected hours ago so her body still needs time to adjust.