± Kingdom of the Fallen pt.1 ±

The shattering of glass catches both Hoseok and Jin's attentions as they look to Dawon, who went into the kitchen to wash the tea cups.

"Dawon? Are you okay?" Hoseok asks as he sees his sister grip onto the counter top, her face morphing into an expression of pain.

A sudden sharp pain shoots through her uterus, the type of pain that leaves you speechless.

Her face visibly pales and she starts to feel faint. Then suddenly she hears someone screaming in her head, but it sounds like the person was far away, and what comes next makes her panic.

She hears Hanzo's voice calling for her.

"Hanzo?" Confused, Dawon looks around the room, seeing only a very confused Jin and her brother who is giving her a worried look. "Hanzo! I hear him!" Dawon explains herself, but Hoseok can't relate because he can't hear the child calling to him.

"Dawon, please come have a seat." Hoseok urges his sister to sit down, but the older sibling refuses, swearing on her life that she hears her son calling to her.

"I can hear him Hoseok! My son needs me!" Dawon breaks down into tears, her hysteria going on the rise as the feeling of hopelessness consumes her.

Hoseok and Jin look at each other, both worried for Dawon. They believe this could be a form of trauma from losing Hanzo.

"Dawon, please calm down and-" Hoseok hisses when he suddenly feels a sharp pain shoot up his arm, leading down to his ring finger with the promise ring etched with Yoongi's initials.

"Hoseok what's wrong?" Now the other Jung sibling is acting strange, and Jin was feeling very scared at that moment, especially when Hoseok starts panicking, saying his finger was burning from the inside.

"My arm-FUCK!" Hoseok cries out in pain as he falls to his knees, holding up his hand with the ring. It begins to glow bright, and slowly a crack starts to form on top of Yoongi's initials. "Yoongi..." Hoseok gasps when the ring breaks in half, the two pieces clattering onto the ground.

A wave of nausea sweeps through Hoseok, followed by a strong current of pure agony that forces him to cry in pain.

Jin is panicking at the suffering of the Jung siblings.

Luckily for him, at that moment a black mist reappears with Namjoon the others. Jin throws himself on Namjoon and points at the siblings. "I don't know what's happening, but please help them!"

Jimin and Jungkook go to Hoseok, helping him onto the couch. Taehyung goes to Dawon, gently helping her sit down at the kitchen table.

"I can hear my son calling, he needs me!" Dawon is practically in tears as she pleads for the demons to take her to her son.

"Hyung, what happened to your ring?" Jungkook asks Hoseok as he picks up a piece of Hoseok's ring from the ground.

"I don't know...but I feel something has happened to Yoongi." Hoseok grabs his arm, feeling a tight pinch then a burn where the ring used to be.

A loud clap of thunder shakes the foundation of the building, followed by the clouds fading grey, and then a heavy demonic energy settling in the room, making everyone very uncomfortable.

Namjoon and Taehyung look at each other, both knowing exactly who this demonic energy belongs to.

"Taehyung, get ready." Namjoon's eyes glow red again as he cracks his neck side to side, then closes his eyes and turns into his demon form.

Taehyung moves away from Dawon and takes a deep breath, hoping the Empath's powers did its job as he reverts back to his demon form, with his wings expanding into the room.