±The Demon Child ±

"Tata, why is your butt so big?" Hanzo asks while he punches Taehyung's butt with his tiny fists.

"Because Jimine and Jungkookie fill it up with lots of love every night." Taehyung says as he wiggles his butt, making the child laugh while punching it.

"And if you keep punching it, I'm going to fart on you again."

"EEEEWWWW!!" Hanzo squeals as Taehyung puts his ass towards him. He runs away, running past Jimin who approaches Taehyung with a look of annoyance.

"Taehyung, stop messing around and get the kids ready for snack time." Jimin orders as he grabs his coat and shoes.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asks, glancing down to the time on his phone. "Our shift hasn't ended yet."

"They are switching me out for the day to bring in Yeonjun." Taehyung frowns at the mention of the new guys name. 

Taehyung has met Yeonjun and right off the bat he did not pass Taehyung's vibe check. There was just something about Yeonjun that irks Taehyung. He also didn't like how friendly Yeonjun has been with Jimin, especially how he keeps staring at Jimin like a piece of meat.

"Baby don't give me that look." Jimin sighs out deeply at Taehyung's pout.

"But we always get off of work together." Taehyung huffs, crossing his arms like a child with a tantrum.

Jimin feels sympathetic for him. "This is only temporary." Jimin tells him, then quickly pecks him on the cheek. "Plus Yeonjun is a nice guy. Even the kids like him."

Jimin shifts his gaze over to Yeonjun, who had entered the classroom and was already sitting by the tables helping the kids with their snacks.

Indeed, all the kids do like him, even Hanzo, who was eager to show Yeonjun his banana milk.

"I don't want you to go." Taehyung whines. "Stay with me."

Jimin giggles lightly at Taehyung's puppy eyed stare. "I'm sorry baby, but my shift has ended." He leans in closer to Taehyung. "But I promise I'll make it up to you tonight." He whispers, his Busan Satoori slipping through.

A huge smile beams across Taehyung's face, his demonic powers swirl with a gnawing urge to be released. You'll definitely be making it up to me tonight.

"Tata!! Come eat with me!" Hanzo  waves Taehyung over. Jimin gives Taehyung a kiss on the cheek again and leaves.  Taehyung then walks over and sits next to Hanzo, watching as the child happily sips on his banana milk while drawing. 

"Taehyung, come help us set up these banners. Yeonjun will keep an eye on the kids." One of the teachers calls out to him.

Taehyung shifts his gaze over to Yeonjun, both lock eyes and fall into a silent glaring contest. Taehyung didn't want to leave Hanzo's side, something inside him was telling him to stay with the child.

"Taehyung, we really need your help over here." The teacher calls to him again.

With a strained sigh, Taehyung gets up from his seat, giving one last glare over to Yeonjun before leaving to assist the teacher.

As soon as he's gone, Yeonjun makes his move, casually sitting next to Hanzo to see what the child is up to.

After observing all the children in the preschool, Yeonjun has yet to find the demon child that Soojin so desperately wants. She never fully explained to him why she needed the child, only that by giving her one, will she help him with his queen.

He was sure with the demon child, Soojin was going to do some dark magic on it, but honestly he really didn't care as long as he has his queen Soyeon by his side, and absolute power to rule all of humanity.