±Daechwita pt. 2±

1100AD

A month had gone by since that night with Yoongi, and Soyeon could not get him off her mind, not that she wanted to anyways.

After recovering, thanks to Soojin using a healing spell on her, Soyeon took her place as empress, letting everyone know of the king's death.

Of course the royal officials questioned the king's sudden death, some claiming that he was in perfect health despite his age. But the royal doctor had assured them that the kings death was of natural causes.

That, and because Soojin bewitched the doctor to lie to them, before Soyeon had him sent away.

Word had gotten out about the kings death and the villagers were all in mourning, some even wondering what will become of the kingdom now that Soyeon is in charge.

They soon found out just what type of person she was, and the kingdom fell into submission under Soyeon's cruelty.

Everyone hated her and feared her at the same time, but none dared to approach her for that they knew death will be their answer.

Lately, Soyeon has been kept busy with paperwork and contracts. But even so, no matter how much she buried herself with work, Soyeon could not stop thinking about Yoongi.

Normally an Incubus's effect on humans lasts a few hours, but it's been weeks and Soyeon still insist on having Yoongi as her king, despite the fact that he tried to kill her.

Soojin had to explain everything to Soyeon, like how Yoongi is a demon who thrives on sex and souls. Demons like him have no interest in humans, nor human relationships.

She even told Soyeon that Yoongi had gotten bored of her, which is why he hasn't returned.

Such words didn't deter the queen, and Soyeon begged Soojin to use the Ouija Board again, to which Soojin denied her request, saying the board is not a toy to use freely, and that if used incorrectly, can summon other demons far worse than Yoongi.

"My queen, if I may." Soojin enters the queen's bedroom, finding Soyeon sitting in front of her mirror, slowly brushing her hair.

"What is it now Soojin? I am tired of signing papers and dealing with contracts. I wish to rest." Soyeon is clearly annoyed, espeically since the sorceress will not let her use the Ouija board to contact Yoongi.

Soojin can sense this, which is why she decided to bring an offering to Soyeon. "My lady, I can sense your agitation and only wish to make you feel at ease." She steps aside, allowing a strange woman with black ink hands to enter the room.

Soyeon squints her eyes in suspicion, but as soon as the woman gets on her knees and bows to her, she scoffs loudly with distaste, already knowing where this is all going. "I'm not interested in a common whore, and Soojin, if you haven't noticed already, I'm attracted to men."

"My queen, I can provide you just as much pleasure as a man can." Says the strange woman as she gives Soyeon a dreamy stare, almost as if she's in a trance.

"Minnie is a rare gem among the concubines. She is trained to please both men and women." Soojin runs her tongue inside her cheek, low key getting turned on by the beautiful woman before her.

"Her services can help ease your mind and make you forget about your troubles." Soyeon knows what Soojin meant by that, and as much as she wants to protest and complain about wanting Yoongi, she knows Soojin will give her the same answer as always.