± Battle of the Bitches Pt.2 ±

Insanity is horrifying, yet beautiful.

It's beautiful when the madness takes over, coursing through your body like a drug, inducing you into an euphoric state of bliss.

Yoongi was balls deep into that bliss, a haunting laugh of madness bellowing out from him as he rips off the head of a goblin creature, watching with that same euphoria as blood squirts out of it's neck, it's esophagus still contracting after the heads removal. 

Yoongi engages with another demon, swiftly taking it down and ripping off it's arm before beating it's head in with it. Blood splatters on his face, hair, and clothes, making him look even more psychotic than ever. 

Which is why it's horrifying for Hoseok to watch. 

Hoseok is not a man of violence. He's can't even kill a bug without freaking out about it first. So for him to witness so much blood shed from his boyfriend is both alarming and terrifying.

In fact the entire battle field was nothing but bloodshed, with demons and angels fighting along side to stop Soojin's army.

High above them, the Devil and God are in a fierce battle with Soojin. It was two against one, but Soojin doesn't seem bothered as she fights them.

On ground level, Namjoon has just taken out two demons using his shadow tentacles. The long appendages wrap around his enemies limbs and rips them apart.

Taehyung's laughter can be heard a few feet away. Hoseok's stomach drops when he sees Taehyung shove his hand through a demons chest and rips it's heart out.

"Holy fuck, that was a fatality!" Jungkook applauds his boyfriend, of course none of this is terrifying to him. Jungkook takes all of this like a game.

Jin, surprisingly enough, was fighting along side Namjoon, both working together to deal with the enemy. Jin would rough them up, and Namjoon would finish them off.

Just outside of the field, Jimin helplessly watches his boyfriends fight, feeling nauseous from Taehyung's demonic energy splurge. He can feel the malevolent energy through their bond, and gasps in horror as it becomes worse, especially after he sees Taehyung and Jungkook tag team a giant, four arm demon, both ripping off it's limbs from its body, before Taehyung uses his shadow hand ability to rip it's head off.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Jimin turns away from the scene. Focusing his discomfort though their bond.

Both of them feel it and turn to Jimin's direction, both feeling bad Jimin has to feel that negative energy.

"Namjoon, we are wasting our time with these demons." Taehyung calls out to him.

Namjoon snaps the neck of another demon, then looks over to Taehyung. "I agree." He says, looking around the battlefield, both God and the Devil's armies are doing a great job in fending off Soojin's army.

"Our main target is Soojin." Yoongi speaks up after throwing a demon twice his size across the field. "Kill her, and this whole army will fall."

"But how do we even get to her?" Hoseok asks, looking up at the sky where Soojin is still fighting with God and the Devil.

"We bring her to us." Minnie answers him as she joins the group. "She has an aerial advantage, but if we can at least rip off one of her wings, it will weaken her and force her to the ground."

"It's a risky move. But there isn't anything else we can do." Namjoon concludes. "Taehyung is the only one who can fly up there."

"Good. Take me up there and get me as close as you can to Soojin." Minnie demands, looking to Taehyung.