± Ouija Session ±

"I'm about ready to shit myself." Namjoon mutters under his breath, it doesn't help that he really feels like taking a shit as he approaches Taehyung's apartment.

He knocks gently on the door and Taehyung quickly opens it and steps out into the hall, looking back over his shoulder before quietly closing the door behind him.

"Here, I found it in tucked away in the closet." Taehyung gives him a Gucci shopping bag, obviously the board was inside it.

"Thank you Taehyung. Did Jimin or Jungkook see you?" Namjoon asks as he carefully takes the bag, already feeling his nerves get to him.

"No both are asleep." Taehyung says, noticing Namjoon shaking. "If you are scared to use it, then lets do it together." He offers but Namjoon refuses.

"No, I got this. You need to be here with Jimin and Jungkook." Namjoon looks down at the bag again, grimacing. "I have to do this alone."

Taehyung nods in understanding, but he feels that Namjoon shouldn't be alone while trying the summon the devil, because when one messes with the Ouija Board, it opens up a link to whatever entity is around, it being the devil or not.

"Namjoon let me come with you. Summoning the devil isn't as easy as clicking your heels and saying 'there is no place like home'"

"Did you just reference the Wizard of Oz?"

"What I'm saying is." Taehyung giggles at the serious glare Namjoon throws at him. "It's not gonna be easy. You have to really channel alot of thought into summoning her and only her, cuz if you fuck it up, you'll get something else."

Again, the need to shit was knocking on Namjoon's back door, that's how nervous he was becoming. Although he really didn't want to hear what Taehyung just said, it was necessary so he can get it right.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." Namjoon mutters while looking down at the Gucci bag where the board sits.

Taehyung looks up and down the hall, then over his shoulder to the door. "This feels like a drug deal." His lips curve into a mischievous boxy smile, earning a loud scoff from Namjoon. "I'm serious! This gives me an idea for another orgy! I can be a mafia boss, Jungkook can be the stripper,  Jin too-"

"And I'm leaving."

"Wait, come back! I was gonna share the idea with you!"

"Share that shit with your boyfriends." Namjoon says, holding up the Gucci bag and giving it a shake. "I got a devil to summon."

"Okay." Taehyung pouts at not being able to share his wild sexual imaginations with Namjoon. Poor baby. "Good luck, and tell the devil I said hi."

"Sure." Says Namjoon as he waves off Taehyung, and leaves.

He hurries off to his home, checking his phone every once in a while in case Jin sent him a message.

Jin was working late due to a party that was being held at the restaurant. He called Namjoon earlier to inform him that he was coming home possibly after midnight, which gives Namjoon two hours to himself.

Namjoon enters his apartment and heads straight to the living room to set up the board. He places it on the coffee table, along with the planchette, and grabs a few candles and lights them up too.

"Might as well make dinner too since I'm going this far." He mutters sarcastically while lighting up the last candle and sitting himself in front of the table.

Now comes the hard part. 

Namjoon places his hand on the board and closes his eyes, focusing his thoughts on the devil.

"Mistress, if you are here, please answer my plea. I need to speak to you of an urgent matter."

Silence. The eerie ambiance and a cold chill is what Namjoon gets in reply. The planchette shows no signs of movement either.

"Mistress, I need to speak to you. If you can hear me, show me a sign." Namjoon watches, but the planchette stays in the same position, not showing and interest in moving.

Losing all hope, as well as his patience, Namjoon calls out to the devil once more, putting force behind his words. "I want to speak to the devil! Show yourself!"

At that, the candles begin to flicker, and the room drops about ten degrees colder, physically making Namjoon shudder and his skin crawl.

"She won't be able to tend to you." A males voice says, scaring the hell out of Namjoon.

"Who is this I am speaking to! Where is the devil?" He asks, looking all around until his eyes stop at a large shadow in the corner of the room.

"Mistress is busy with an urgent matter." Says the shadow as it draws closer to Namjoon. As soon as the light of the candle touches it, it morphs into a figure of a tall young man -possibly taller than Namjoon- with purple hair, wearing black ripped jeans and a large silk purple shirt to match his hair.

"You can leave your message with me and  I'll give it to her." The purple haired man slightly bows to Namjoon. "My name is Soobin, I'm the devil's assistant."

Namjoon was about to ask where was Jackson, the former assistant to the devil, but then he remembers Jackson helped him and Taemin escape hell, which most likely got him killed.

"My name is Kim Namjoon, I used to be a demon, an incubus to be exact, before I became a human. The devil knows of who I am."

Soobin nods, a sense of familiarity crosses his eyes. "I've heard of you. The guards tell me you got punished by my mistress. They say you were the only one to survive being the Minotaur's play toy." Soobin claps his hands slowly to that.

Namjoon's ass clenches so hard at that horrid memory that he was sure it was going to cramp. But yet he puts on a brave face and gets on to the point.

He tells Soobin about the succubus who visited him, even describing her looks and everything she said to him. He even mentions the two women Yoongi and Taehyung saw, how both heard that same latin phrase.

Soobin silently listens, nodding his head a few times and humming.

"I need you to relay this to the devil and have her speak to me as soon as possible. The human world could be in danger again."

"I'll send forth the message to her, but like I said, the mistress is very busy with an urgent matter." Soobin tells him.

"This is an urgent matter too!" Namjoon raises his voice alittle, his impatience was showing through. "Can you at least tell me something, anything of what I just told you."

Soobin stares at Namjoon for a solid minute before looking around Namjoon's room, then sits down on the couch in front of Namjoon. "That succubus you described to me isn't a normal one. From what you've told me, she had ink dyed hands. That's the sign of an enchanted succubus."

"Enchanted succubus? You mean to tell me that she's under some sort of magic?" Soobin nods in reply. "Then who the hell is controlling her?"

"A very powerful being, more powerful than any common witch or sorceress. This type of power isn't from the human world, or hell."

"Then where is it from?" Namjoon asks, he didn't realize he had scooted closer to Soobin, but still kept a hand on the Ouija Board, that's how engrossed he's gotten. "What kind of being is capable of such power?"

"If this power was used to only enchant demons, then that means are dealing with a-"

A loud crash interrupts Soobin's speech, but it was coming from his end in hell. "I must go." He says as he quickly gets off the couch. As soon as he touches the shadows, his body fades, but before he disappears, he turns to Namjoon and says "I'll be sure to give my mistress your message."

Before Namjoon could even get a word in, Soobin disappears and the candles all go out.

The planchette then slowly moves over to the word goodbye, signaling the end of the session.

Leaving Namjoon with more questions than answers.