± Angry Hot Sex ±

While Yoongi and Hoseok are cuddled in each others arms, both anticipating for the next day, Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung are all busy getting themselves ready for bed, or in this case, to fuck before bedtime. 

In the case of Namjoon, he is currently on his hands and knees, face red with a noticeable handprint, lips swollen from the hungry kiss he shared with Jin seconds ago, and a thick leather belt tied around his neck like a collar, with the loose end being held by the human currently fucking the demon into submission. 

"I swear Jin, I will never, ever piss you off again~AGH!" Namjoon gags as his head gets yanked back, the belt around his neck applying tension on his throat, cutting off his air as he gets fucked roughly by Jin from behind. 

"I know Joonie." Jin says with a charming smile on his handsome face, tone low and cold as he fucks into the demon, each thrust hard and rough, a clear message to Namjoon that the demon belongs to Jin and only Jin.  

Meanwhile, the vminkook trio are also getting ready for their nightly endeavors, well more like Taekook since Jimin was still being oddly quiet but sweet to them. 

And Jungkook was about to shit bricks because he knows the hell that awaits them. 

"You don't even need to stretch me, I'm already set."  Taehyung boasts, already in his demon form (except for the wings) as he takes off his clothes and jumps onto the bed. 

Jungkook enters the room next, rolling his eyes at the demon. "I forgot as a demon, you can physically do that." he says, reaching for the hem of his shirt and pulling it up, taking that off  before pulling down his pants. 

He is still scared about what Jimin is planning, especially when he sees the smaller hyung quietly enter the room and turns around to close the door, keeping his back to them. 

Jungkook's plan of action is to sacrifice Taehyung to Jimin first, knowing the demon can handle it. Once Jimin is done and exhausted, he'll be alot easier on Jungkook, and if he's lucky, Jimin will end up riding him until he falls asleep. 

Yes, that plan will work. He thinks to himself. 

"Jimin-ssii, hurry up and get naked!" Taehyung calls out to the smaller male, getting on his hands and knees and wiggling his ass for them. "Jungkookie, come fuck me first. Show Jimin-ssi how it's done."

"Shut up!" Jungkook slaps Taehyung on the ass, the demon moans loudly in response. "Hyung, you can have Taehyung first." He tells Jimin, but the older male remains silent. 

Jimin doesn't move an inch from his spot by the door, still keeping his back to them as he slides his hand down and locks the door. Just hearing the lock click into place sends a chill down Jungkook's spine. "Taehyung..." Jimin says, resting his small hand upon the door, keeping his back to them, ignoring what Jungkook just said to him. 

Jungkook can see Jimin's back muscles tense through his tight shirt, expressing how livid his hyung has become. When Jimin gets to this level of anger, there is no reasoning with him. He will explode, taking anyone in his path down a road of hell, and in this case, the angry hot sex Taehyung is anticipating will probably be his last. 

"Yes my little Jiminie?" Taehyung scoots closer to the edge of the bed, having a front row seat to Jimin. 

"Get on your fucking knees." Jimin's voice drops into his satoori, and we all know what happens when he does that.

"Yes daddy!" In a mili-second, Taehyung is on his knees, waiting for Jimin to dish out his punishment. He knows Jimin is livid beyond the point of no return, and that's Taehyung's favorite part.