± Untold Truths ±

"Yoongi if you're gonna day dream, at least do it with a smile on your face." Mr. Chang, the owner of the mini market store, scolds at Yoongi.

Yoongi scowls at the old man, then puts on a fake smile, but it was so forced that Mr. Chang tells him to just keep his default face and try not to scare away any customers.

All day Yoongi couldn't think straight, with his thoughts wandering back to the image of his ex.

Still, he wonders why after a these centuries, did she cross his mind. And what was the meaning behind those words said to him.

"Ab Imo Pectore." he mumbles to himself. He wasn't familiar with that language, but Namjoon is, which is why Yoongi sent a message to Namjoon early that morning, telling him and Taehyung to meet up.

Yoongi didn't say anything about it to Hoseok, at least not yet. He wanted to make sure what he saw in that vision was all in his head and nothing more.

Besides, it would be awkward if he told Hoseok that he had a vision of his dead ex girlfriend flash through his head.

"Yoongi, are you okay?" Hoseok whispers as he steps next to Yoongi and gently rubs his lower back. "You've been quiet, and I mean more than usual."

It breaks Yoongi's heart to see Hoseok worry about him, but this is something he can't talk about with Hoseok. Only Namjoon and Taehyung will understand him.

"I'm fine sunshine." Yoongi tells him as he takes a hold of Hoseok's hand and brings it to his lips, lightly kissing Hoseok's warm knuckles.

Even if he says he's fine, Hoseok knows Yoongi is hiding behind those words, holding back from expressing himself to Hoseok.

"Yoongi, you have been acting strange since yesterday. Please talk to me, tell me what's going on." Hoseok's smile slowly fades into a frown. "Is it something I did? Was I too hard on you yesterday?"

"No sunshine, you didn't do anything wrong. Don't ever think like that." Yoongi caresses Hoseok's neck, softly brushing his thumb along Hoseok's cheek.

To watch that smile fade from Hoseok's lips is like watching the sun fade from existence. Without it, all the warmth in Yoongi's body dies out.

"I'm fine, if anything, I'm just sore. You really made me learn my lesson yesterday." Yoongi directs the convo somewhere else, and by the smug grin on Hoseok's face, it worked.

Yoongi leans his body against Hoseok's, feeling the dull ache in his ass from their session yesterday.

"I can't wait to ruin you next time, sunshine." Yoongi mutters as he slides his large hand around Hoseok's hip, pushing his long fingers up Hoseok's shirt. "Yoonji has a few toys she wants to use on you." Yoongi keeps his voice low and gravely while skimming his long fingers along Hoseok's lower abs and tugging at his belt.

Hoseok wants to moan at that, but knowing his loud ass, he settles with a calm smile, that alone brings back the warmth in Yoongi's heart.

"I can't wait to see what Yoonji has planned for me. Plus, You always look so damn sexy in a skirt." Hoseok grips Yoongi's chin, teasingly hovering his lips just above Yoongi's.

"I told you Nani, this place is the best!"

Both Hoseok and Yoongi pull apart, Hoseok's face goes red while Yoongi puts on a bored expression at the two high school girls staring at them.

"Ryoko, it's lovely to see you again." Hoseok smiles at the girl with short brown hair. She's the one who stumbled upon them the first time, and ever since then, she's been visiting the store just to get a glimpse of the sope duo making out.