± Pussy Power ±

"Operation, save Hanzo and Yoongi shall commence!" Taehyung enthusiastically waves his finger in the air, sporting a boxy smile in hopes to lift the solemn mood that everyone has fallen under.

It has been hours since Yoongi and Hanzo's abduction, and everyone spent them coming up with a plan on how to save them.

"Do any of you guys have a clue as to where we can look?" Hoseok asks. He is sitting on the couch with his sister, holding her in his arms as she silently weeps for her child. He's recovered alittle, but still feels like part of him is missing, that obviously being Yoongi.

Taehyung hums to himself while thinking about it. "They can be anywhere." He replies, which doesn't help at all.

"Can you perhaps ask the devil for help?" Jimin suggests as he enters the kitchen with a tray of tea. He needed to feel useful so he made some herbal tea to help ease the tension.

"No, she's probably busy with her own problems. It's enough that she gave us our powers back." Namjoon looks down at his hand and clenches it, feeling the surge of demonic energy flow within him.

"Then where do we begin in finding Yoongi and Hanzo?" Jungkook asks.

Everyone looks to Namjoon for an answer, yet the demon is just as lost as they are.

"Yoongi's ex girlfriend was a queen, right? So wouldn't she have taken him back to her palace?" Jin suggests.

Both Namjoon and Taehyung look at him, then at each other, both brewing the same idea.

"Taehyung, do you remember the palace where we first met Yoongi?" Namjoon asks, Taehyung nods.

"Yeah, it's just outside of Seoul. But I'm pretty sure it's in ruins by now." Taehyung replies.

"True, but it's worth a shot to go and scope the place out. I have a feeling the  sorceress and the queen have taken them there." Namjoon looks to the others, all of them nodding in agreement with him.

"Then that's where we are going." Dawon speaks up. Namjoon shakes his head, wanting to tell her no, but Dawon stands up and gives him the scariest glare he's ever seen.  "I can't just sit here knowing that fucking bitch has my son. I'm going with you guys whether you like it or not, and anyone wants to stop me, then I fucking dare you to try."

"Yaass!! Preach queen!!"

"Taehyung shut up!" The demon laughs as Jimin slaps him on the arm.

"Dawon, nobody is going to stop you." Says Hoseok as he takes his sister's hand, gently squeezing it to comfort her. "I'm going with you too. That bitch took my boyfriend and turned him against me." He looks to Namjoon and Taehyung. "We are ready to go when you are."

"Us too." Jimin takes Jungkook's hand, holding one finger up and shushing Taehyung before he protests. "We are going to help."

"Me too." Jin stands next to Namjoon and takes his hand.

"Jin, I can't let you come with me-"

Jin puts his finger in Namjoon's face, shutting him up. "This isn't up for discussion. I am coming along and that's my final word."

"But we don't know how dangerous this situation is." Namjoon pleads with the humans. "I can't keep you guys safe while trying to save Yoongi and Hanzo."

"We've dealt with your ass before when you were an evil bastard, and we are pretty much alive." Jin retorts, making Taehyung laugh his ass off.

"Yeah, I remember Jimin got possessed and died, Jin almost shit out the antichrist, and the world almost came to an end, yet we survived it all." Jungkook recounts the horrors of the first season with a happy bunny smile.