± The Demon's Return ±

A/n: A heads up so nobody gets confused, the events in this chapter and the next take place during the same time Hoseok is with Yoongi at his apartment before Dawon calls them.

"Holy shit the cell service sucks today." Jessie complains for the fifth time today as she smacks the side of her cell phone, then holds it up in the air in hopes to get a single bar.

Namjoon agrees, it's strange how the cell service went down all across the city. He hasn't been able to contact Jin or any of his friends at all, which has got him very worried.

"It better get back soon. I got a date tonight and I ain't about to miss out on it."

Namjoon scoffs. "Let me guess, its Mr. Small dick?"

"Yup, and he's treating me out to dinner, but before I meet up with him, I wanted to show him a sneak peek of my dress that I'm going to wear tonight." Jessie scrolls through her phone and shoes it to Namjoon. "How do I look with this dress?"

He groans at a picture of Jessie standing in a provocative position, with a cheetah print dress so short that her nipple was nearly hanging out and a peek of her lace underwear showing.

"You look like a hoe." He says, grimacing at the picture.

"Good, then that means it's perfect." Jessie shamelessly admits as she goes back to smacking her phone again in hopes of getting a bar to send the pic to her date.

"I should thank my biggest fan, guccitaexoxo. He's the one who helped me pick out the dress."

Namjoon gawks at that, but honestly, he wasn't all that surprised. Like seriously, it's Taehyung she's taking about. The guy practically lives and breathes sex.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Watch the register for me." Jessie says as she walks away from the register, still holding her phone up in hopes to get some service.

Namjoon waves her off and remains seated by the window, aimlessly staring down at his phone, his worries mounting on his shoulders with each passing second.

Something is not right, Namjoon can feel it, and the longer he goes without knowing anything about his friends and Jin, the more restless he becomes.

Even his powers are stirring restlessly  within him, letting him know that something is going to happen.

While Namjoon stares down at his phone, the door chimes, altering Namjoon of someone's presence.

Namjoon glances up to see who has entered, only to meet a gun pointed at his face.

"Don't say a fucking word and open the register." A masked man orders. Two other masked men enter the store and begin grabbing bags of chips and putting them in their bags.

Namjoon doesn't move an inch, nor does he show any fear. How dare these humans think they can intimidate him with such petty weapons. "Fuck off."

The masked man gets angry at Namjoon's defiance and presses the gun to Namjoon's head. "Don't make me fucking repeat myself." He warns.

Namjoon scoffs in response. This petty human doesn't scare Namjoon at all.

A shrill scream rips the tension, Namjoon feels his stomach sink when one of the masked come from the back, dragging Jessie by her hair.

"Found the bitch trying to call the cops." The man says as he shoves Jessie against the counter and tosses her phone aside.

"It's not like its going to help you sweetie. We'll be done with you before they even arrive." Namjoon grimaces  with disgust at the way the men stare at Jessie, especially at her chest.

"Leave her alone!" Namjoon stands up, easily towering the masked man who is still pointing the gun at him.

The man panics and fires his gun, shooting Namjoon in the chest twice.

A sharp pain rips through Namjoon before he falls to the ground.

Jessie screams in horror, her mascara already running down her cheeks as she begins to sob.

"You fucking idiot!! You weren't supposed to shoot him!" The masked man holding Jessie scolds the other, the entire situation getting out of control as Jessie cries harder and harder while staring at Namjoon's body.

"Just shut the bitch up and open the register. We don't got time to argue." The one who was stealing the food argues.

"Ya heard the man. Shut the fuck up and open the register!" The man holding her shoves her behind the counter and points the gun to her head.

Jessie cries even harder as she tries to open the register. She keeps glancing at Namjoon's body on the ground, unable to concentrate on getting the task done.

"Hurry up bitch!" The man who shot Namjoon points the gun at her head.

"No! Please don't shoot me!" Jessie begs as she finally opens the register. 

One of the men push her away and starts taking out the money. Another grabs her by the arm and pins her to his body. "You're cute as hell. We might as well steal you too." He says, making Jessie cringe.

"YOU'RE NOT TAKING HER ANYWHERE." A low demonic voice interrupts.

Everyone freezes in place as the lights start flickering wildly, then a sudden weight of dread falls upon them when they hear a demonic growl rip through the air.

They all look to the source and become completely petrified at Namjoon staring at them with a voided expression.

But what really got them so frightened, was the fact that Namjoon's eyes were glowing red with his horns sticking out of his skull.

Everyone in the room is petrified, the lights continue flickering, and the temperatures drops, making all the humans shiver under Namjoon's demonic gaze.

"Jessie, cover your ears and close your eyes.." Namjoon cracks his neck side to side as a crackling sound emits from his body, then the two bullets push out from his wounds, landing on the floor with a ping. "It's going to get very messy in here."

Jessie slowly sinks to the floor, curling herself into a ball as she covers her ears and closes her eyes, silently whispering a prayer for all this to be a bad dream.

The three masked men remain immobile, unable to move due to a force keeping them in place.

Namjoon looks at the three of them, then gives a dimpled smile, showing off a row of razor sharp teeth.

"I'm going to enjoy tearing you apart."

All three men scream, the lights strobe intensely, and within the shadows, black tentacles emerge, seeping around their legs and breaking them in half.

Screams of pain and terror become music to Namjoon's ears. The blood that spills as the tentacles rip into their flash excite Namjoon to the point where he gets turned on and moans.

Namjoon felt so good to have his powers again.

Jessie remains seated, her hands covering her ears, eyes shut tight, still praying for all this to be over.

She hears the muffled screams and feels herself tremble under the cold, but suddenly it all stops. The screams cease and the lights stop flickering.

Hesitantly Jessie opens her eyes and uncovers her ears.

It's dead silent.

"N-namjoon?" Jessie whispers out loud as she slowly gets up and looks over the counter. What she sees sends her into a wave of shock.

Namjoon was gone, as were the bodies of the masked men, and the place was completely clean, as if nothing ever happened.