± Dying Light ±

"He feels so cold." Jimin mumbles as he swabs his fingers along Hoseok's cheeks, wiping away Hoseok's tears while trying his hardest not to have a breakdown in front of Hoseok.

"Hoseok hyung, please hold on just a little longer, we are going to bring Yoongi back to you." Says Jungkook as he is sat on the ground in front of Hoseok while Jimin is sitting on the couch with Hoseok's head on his lap.

"Taehyung, why haven't you gone to find Namjoon?" Jungkook asks when he glances over to the demon standing by the window.

"I can't." Is the demon's response as he touches his shoulder with a grimace from the burning pain of the veins branching on his skin.

Whenever Taehyung uses some of his demonic energy, it makes the mark  pulse and burn, causing the demon discomfort.

"Call Namjoon with your phone." Jimin suggests. 

Taehyung turns to them, his gaze is low, almost threating. It's not that he's angry at them, its the mark on his neck that's bothering him. "The cell towers are down. I believe its the work of that fallen angel." Just mentioning the fallen angel causes his mark to burn harshly, forcing a animalistic growl from Taehyung.

Both Jimin and Jungkook are alarmed by Taehyung's behavior. They look at each other, silently arguing on who should talk to Taehyung.

Jimin looks down to Hoseok laying on his lap, indicating he can't move, so with a heavy sigh Jungkook gets up and goes over to the demon.

"Babe, come sit down and relax." Jungkook takes Taehyungs hand, guiding him to sit down on the couch opposite of Jimin.

As soon as they sit down, Taehyung plants his large hand upon Jungkook's thigh, giving it a firm squeeze before sliding it up Jungkook's legs, stopping a few inches away from his crotch. It was a way to comfort himself, as well as distract himself from the ache on his neck and shoulder.

"Baby relax. I'm sure Namjoon has felt something strange and is on his way." Jungkook takes Taehyung's hand and kisses it, making the demon feel a little better, but not enough to subside the pain he was in.

"Oh shit, Jin!" Jimin gasps at the realization that if Namjoon is a demon again, Jin must have already found out and is probably having a mental breakdown.

"Hyung isn't going to be too happy." Jungkook sighs, remembering the time when Jin nearly lost his mind when Namjoon was a demon.

"Yoongi..." Hoseok catches everyone's attention with his constant muttering and small pleas. "Don't....don't let me go..."

Just hearing the pain in Hoseok's voice breaks Jimin's heart. "We need to figure out a plan to save him." Jimin tells Taehyung. "There has to be something you can do."

"As much as I want to help him, I can't." Taehyung grabs his shoulder, gesturing he is in pain. "Whatever the fuck this is on my body is- gyah!"

Taehyung screams as a surge of pain shoots through his shoulder, followed by an image of Soojin flashing in his mind. Somehow she's triggering him with her magic, and it's causing a negative impact on Taehyung.

It's making him see horrible images of gore and guts, but at the same time, it's feeding his inner demon and taking away apart of himself that makes him humane.

"Taehyung, are you okay?!" Alarmed, Jungkook touches Taehyung's leg, but the demon grabs his wrist tightly and bares his fangs at Jungkook, eyes turning crimson red.

"I'm fine." Says the demon as he gazes upon Jungkook, and suddenly his mind starts to take a turn for the worse, with a sudden urge to devour him.