± Into the Inferno ±

Hours has passed since they returned home, with the moonlight already high above the clouds, casting it's ethereal glow into the room, bathing the lovers in it's luminous light. 

Hoseok runs his fingers along the curve of Yoongi's naked back, the demon shudders at the touch, feeling the small particles of his hair rise as goosebumps ripple up his spine. 

Yoongi smiles while feeling the side of Hoseok's neck, crossing his thumb along Hoseok's soft cheeks and buttery lips. Those lips that radiate the warmth and serotonin he needs to recharge his internal battery. 

They lay in silence, using their touches as a way of communication, needing no words since they already know their feelings for each other, thanks to their tight bond which could only be described as soulmates. 

They will always be soulmates, no matter what universe they are in. 

"I'm scared, Yoongi." Hoseok whispers, his voice coming off delicate with a hint of fear mixed into it. 

Yoongi's smile falls into a flat line, brows furrowing inward as he stares at his sunshine. He knows exactly what Hoseok is talking about, and deep down, Yoongi is scared too.

They are about to embark on a dangerous journey, one they may never return from. 

"We stick together, always." Yoongi takes Hoseok's hand and gently kisses each knuckle. 

"Promise?" Hoseok asks, his tone faltering into a whimper. Yoongi feels the human trembling, the quick pacing of Hoseok's heart is loud and clear. 

"I promise, sunshine." Yoongi gently grips the side of Hoseok's neck and pulls him close, their lips meeting in a passionate embrace, two hearts falling in sync as the soulmates drift into a sea of bliss. 

Both unaware of the dragon eyes staring at them.

"I see you two have made up for lost time." 

Hoseok screeches and fumbles with the sheets, hiding his naked body from Namjoon's blank stare. 

Yoongi lays there like an angry potato, not bothering to cover himself because Namjoon has seen him naked before.

"What the fuck do you want?" he mutters at the taller demon.   

Namjoon rolls his eyes. This isn't the first time he's appeared on Yoongi being intimate with someone. "I found the witch." 

"You have?" Hoseok peeks his head out from underneath the blanket.

"Who is she?" Yoongi asks, now sitting up and pulling the blanket to cover his dick.

"It's Jessie."

Hoseok and Yoongi blink in silence, both equally shocked.

"That woman with the big tits who always flirts with you, is a witch?" Hoseok asks.

"Yes, and she's waiting for us at the palace. So get dressed and go over there now. I'm going to get Jin and Jungkook."

"Namjoon wait!" Hoseok fumbles the blanket around his body and gets off the bed. "Do we even have a plan?" He asks as he goes over to his dresser.

"I do, and it will be explained once we all meet up." With that said, Namjoon disappears into a black mist, leaving the duo to mull in silence.

"Get dressed sunshine." Yoongi tells Hoseok as he gets off the bed.

Hoseok watches Yoongi engulf himself in a mist for a few seconds before reappearing again fully clothed.

But this time he turns back to his Agust D form.