± Recovery ±

"So this is purgatory?" Jungkook asks while looking around the beach.

"I always thought purgatory was a void, not some tropical vacation." Jin adds, blinking in confusion.

"I'm glad it's a beach. It feels...normal here." Jimin says, closing his eyes as a warm sea breeze passes by.

"Yeah, a vacation after going through hell." Taehyung adds, rubbing his sore shoulders from the fighting he did.

The aftermath of the battle has counted a great loss for both heaven and hell, with large casualties from both armies.

Hwasa's angels are retreating back into the gates of heaven, each of her angels showing no signs of grief for the fallen.

Its the same with the devil's army as they retreat into the gates of hell.

Hoseok and his friends huddle together, all staring at the small floating orb.

"He feels so warm." Hoseok admires the small orb of light in his hand, feeling the warm glow tickling his skin.

"Yes, he does." Yoongi smiles, eyes crinkling into slits as he stares at Hanzo's soul.

"So what happens now?" Jin asks, looking to Namjoon for answer.

"We go back home." Namjoon replies, looking over to the devil. "Mistress, can you help us return home?" He asks, waiting for the devil to answer him.

Yet she stares out into the ocean, her expression placid.

"Mistress?" Taehyung is the first to approach her, the crunch of the sand beneath his feet grabs her out of her thoughts.

She turns to him, now putting on a neutral expression, as if nothing had happened. "You did excellent out there, all of you." She applauds, especially at Yoongi, who was still in his Yoonji form. "I would like to invite you all for drinks and a place to rest." 

"Thank you mistress, but we would rather return home now." Taehyung says, gesturing over to his friends.

The devil nods, understanding they have no need to stay in purgatory. "Sure, that's not a problem, but first, you need to let him go." She says, pointing to Hanzo's soul, which begins to flicker like a lightbulb losing its light.

"What's happening to him!" Yoongi panics, feeling the warmth from Hanzo soul slowly fade.

"His soul is transitioning. He has been out of his body for too long. If you don't let him return, he'll end up here with me in heaven." Hwasa informs, joining the group.

"Or with me in hell." The devil adds, the reason being is because Hanzo is a half demon, so his soul can end up in either place.

"Yoongi, let him go." Hoseok touches Yoongi's arm, giving it a gentle squeeze. "We'll see him again when we return to the human world."

"Right.." Yoongi quietly agrees, gazing down upon the child's soul. "Appa will see you again..." he whispers letting the orb float on its own.

"Why can't we just personally take him ourselves?" Jimin asks the devil.

"His soul needs to travel alone. If you guys interfere, It will become attached and will lose its way." She replies, holding her hand out for the orb to float upon it.

Hwasa stands beside her and extends her hand under the devils, both using their powers to send Hanzo's soul back to the human world.

The small orb spins, its light glowing bright with a flash of light before disappearing.

+++

It's already night time in the human world. The skies are clear with a cool breeze settling in.