± Hellbent ±

"This place is a fucking maze." Jimin complains as he wanders down the halls in hopes of finding Taehyung.

While Soojin was making her speech, Jimin took the opportunity to leave the room to look for Taehyung. He thought it would be easy since the mansion didn't look that big from outside, but he was proven wrong when he finds the place to be fucking huge.

Also, he has no clue where to begin to look for Taehyung.

"Taehyung?" Jimin calls out in a hushed tone, worried that perhaps a demon was lurking the halls too. "Taehyung!" He calls again, raising his voice alittle. "Taehy-"

A large hand covers his mouth, masking Jimin's scream.

"Jimin relax, it's us!" Jackson approaches him.

Jimin stops screaming and glances back at Minho who is the one covering his mouth.

"Why did you wander off on your own!? This place is filled with demons!" Jackson scolds him.

Jimin rolls his eyes, unbothered by Jackson's glare. "I'm not going to stand around doing nothing when my boyfriend is in this mansion somewhere."

"I agree with you." Mino speaks. "But it's best to stick with us."

"Plus, I can sense other demons, and Taehyung is that way." Jackson points behind him, to the direction where Jimin came from.

"Then what are we waiting here for? Let's go!!" Jimin walks ahead of the group.

"Slow your roll kid!" Jackson slides in front of Jimin, happily flapping his bat wings. Jimin glares at him. "Let me guide you." He says, taking Jimin's hand and leading him down the hall.

Minho silently follows, playing the role of bodyguard incase a demon appears.

Jackson guides them down a hall and up to the third floor. The entire time he sniffs the air, picking up traces of Taehyung's energy.

"How can you tell it's Taehyung?" Jimin asks, always curious about it since Taehyung always mentions he can feel Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Each demon has a specific scent bound only to them." Jackson goes on to explain. "Since I knew Taehyung, he always had this smell of Oakwood and vanilla. His demonic energy is very heavy, like someone placed a cement brick on your chest." He leads them down a hall, stopping suddenly in front of a large red door. "The trail ends here." He says, lightly touching the door, then looking over to Jimin. "Taehyung is in this room."

"I'll go in first." Minho stands before the door.

"Ooh, such a prince charming." Jackson wiggles his brows. Minho grimaces in reply and opens the door.

An ice cold breeze wraps around them, making Jimin shiver with anticipation as they enter the room.

It's larger, practically the side of a mini ballroom, but very dark with a heavy tension lingering in the air.

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up." Jackson complains when he bends over with his hands on his knees, fighting the wave of nausea going through him.

Minho makes a face, showing his discomfort with the tension in the air.

Jimin feels it too, and it makes him nervous, wondering if this truly belongs to his boyfriend.

"Taehyung?" Jimin calls for him, stepping further into the room.

The room is empty, with the curtains drawn over the windows, pushing out the light from outside.

Jimin sees the balcony where Taehyung was standing before, but Taehyung wasn't even there now.