SC6: "Oop! My water broke."

Thank you Pixie936 for your suggestion, I hope this reaches your expectation and all.

Warning: To those who don't like the idea of having a child or having this ideal lifestyle then please do not push yourself to read this chapter as I respect everyone as a human being. 😁

Important Note: This is happening as a bit of a time skip to the future, Y/n and Kirishima have their proper dream jobs and are married and stuff.
————————————————

I wait at the bathroom sink, tapping my foot in anticipation.

Anxiety and adrenaline pumping throughout my veins. I begin to pace the bathroom, waiting and hoping for good results from a small stick to determine my future. Well, our future.

Kiri and I have been married for four and a half years and have been talking about having a baby, well... mainly him. He constantly rambles on and on about how great of a dad he would be, and praising me as to how amazing of a mom I would be for our child. The thought of our future with a mini Kiri or a mini-me, just made my heart tighten at the sight of our child in the arms of their father, Kirishima.

The sound of little feet running down our hall, the endless giggling fits and nonstop chats about the world. Now that seems like an interesting life. A life I can live happily with Kiri and my child, as a family.

I stare at this little stick with anticipation, Kiri's out for work and I'm at home on my day off.

*knock* *knock*

"Y/n, you ok in there?" Joey spoke from the other side of the bathroom door. It just so happens, Joey, was the only available girl for today. My guardian angel. "You know what to do with that stick right? You pee on it, and not shove it up your coochie. It's not like a dreadful tampon, thankfully."

I sigh, "Yes, Joey. I'm fine. I've got that under control." I open the door, and welcomed by Joey in a Bakugo onesie. "You're still wearing his merch??" I laughed, as she scrunched her nose.

"Oh, whatever. He's becoming a great hero now, he's all over the news with his new hero agency, I'll have you know." She stuck her nose up and folded her arms. "Besides, I know it bugs him when I wear his merch. They really shouldn't have made it comfy."

"But that's besides the point, did you get the results yet??" She smiled eagerly to know too.

"Hmm... not yet." I held up the stick, looking at it one more time. I begin to bite my lower lip anxiously. "Huh, it said the results should come through in like 2-3 minutes." I placed a hand in my hip.

"It's fine, it'll come soon-"

"OMG!! Wait, Joey, it's- words!!!" I shouted, pointing drastically at the stick. She jumped and wrapped an arm around me, just as pumped waiting to see what the results were.

Unlike the old fashioned one line or two, this fancy piece of tech tells you straight whether or not your pregnant or just bloated and have gas. (Hah me) In clear, black, Rockwell font. The word:

Pregnant

Was displayed on the small screen. We both screamed for joy. "OMG!! Your Pregnant Y/n!!" Joey squealed, holding my hands in hers and jumping up and down with me like a madwoman. "Yes!! I'm gonna be an awesome auntie." Joey struck a pose and performed a small celebratory dance.

"Oh and about that delivery... that was sad. I thought there would be balloons and streamers coming outta that thing, screaming 'your pregnant enjoy the next couple months of hell.'" Joey pouted in a second of utter disappointment.