Chapter 43 - Official Finale

So, I noticed that my original ending wasn't all that great, so here's a better ending before the side stories. Oh, and I'm back at school so slow updates this time around. 😢 So, on with the last chapter of the STORY. 😭

—————————————————————————

Kirishima and I walk back to my hospital room, hand in hand with stupid grins on our faces. He was explaining why he was injured and the gang's 'Operation get (ship name) together' plan, clarifying that Bakugou had punched him in the face real hard because Kiri was too much of a wuss to apologise to you. Every time I took a glance at Kirishima I would chuckle randomly, still recovering from my heart being assaulted by Kiri's cute and sweet actions.

"I wonder how Taro is gonna handle this. I mean, he should be fine. You're not like Denki, and I'm sure my brother trusts you, right?" I gripped at his hand, thinking about how Taro would flip if he found out we were together. "Haha, I wouldn't worry about him. As you said, he trusts me to treat you right and to hand you over to me." "Okay! When will you guys treat me like I'm a human, not an object!! Like, what do you mean 'hand me over!'" I puff my cheeks with frustration.

Kirishima places a hand on my head, immediately causing any frustration to retreat. "Oh Y/n, we just love you too much that we worry for you. Besides, between you and me, I definitely love you more than he ever could." He whispers the last part in my ear, before placing a peck on my cheek. My cheeks were immediately flushed with a warm heat.

Arriving at my room door, my smile fades into a small frown. "I g-guess you have to go since visiting hours will be over soon." I smile at him, standing outside the door. My hand still engulfed in his. His gaze softened, before dropping my hand and slipping it to my waist, pulling me closer.

The action was sudden and surprising to me, that I immediately blushed at his touch. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Y/n~" His hand cupped my cheek and his lips pressed against mine for a short and quick moment. Just leaving a soft and gentle peck on my lips, already made me crave for more. My heart sang in joy, practically beating out of my chest.

He smirked at me, with a small blush dusted on his cheeks. "It'll be fun having you as my girlfriend. You'll be mine and no else's. Cause I won't allow you to fall for someone other than me." He smiled innocently, as he gave one more squeeze at my waist then parted for a farewell.

"Man is this guy too much for me to handle," I mumble to myself, watching him walk off into the hallway and make a turn to the elevators. I walk inside my room before skipping over to my hospital bed, and wrapping myself in the covers, screaming into the pillows.

I was felt giddy and overjoyed, as I replay those last couple of moments with Kirishima in my head. I continue to giggle and squeal like a fangirl as I rolled around in my sheets. It was honestly too much, that I heart couldn't handle it.

~Time Skip Brought to you by: Flight the best night you have ever seen my lips smile. (auto-fill once again 👍)~

I was discharged from the hospital the next afternoon, and everything was slowly flowing back to normal. Taro and Budo continued with their Hero duties, and I was back to work at the waterpark. The good and only change now was, that Kirishima was now my boyfriend. It still seemed like a mere fantasy to me, how I now have the guy that I had fallen deeply in love with is now my boyfriend.

Mina and the girls kept continuously congratulating me on my relationship status with Kiri, chanting the ship name they made for Kirishima and me. "See Y/n!! What did we tell you. If it hadn't been for us, you would be sitting and fantasising about your future with Kirishima, or even reading those 'crush x reader' fanfics on Mattpad." Mina chuckled, swinging my poor body in her arms, as we swayed around in each other's embrace. (😳 hmm, I wonder)

"Now we can have a real story to tell your children. And tell them all about how you two became a couple!!" Ochaco leaps in the air, joining our little celebration hug. "Then, we can tell them that 'no matter how many times we told their mother to confess to the guy, she would go all stubborn and back down." Momo laughed, joining our group hug as well.

"Alright girls, celebrating time's over. It's time to get to work." Charlotte clasped her hands together, gaining our attention. "And Y/n, can't wait to hear the news about your wedding next time." She grinned widely, before dismissing us to our rounds.

~Time Skip Brought to you by: You're in a fight/argument with someone, are you a fight or flight person?~

I complete my last rounds of the waterpark before I hear Charlotte's voice telling everyone their shift was done for today. I stretch and yawn in exhaustion, as I walk over to the staff main tower before meeting up with everyone else at the exit of the waterpark. To my arrival at the exit, Kirishima is waiting there with his signature shark-toothed grin on full display. He was happy and lively as soon as he saw me.

He had the same effect on me, a warm bubbly feeling welled up inside of me as I run over to him, a wide childish smile pulling at my lips. Almost colliding into him, I stomp a few steps before coming to a halt. My hands held behind my back, I look up at the happy boy in front of me. Taking a mental picture of his cute and handsome face, of pure joy.

"Hey, who you waiting for?" I raised an eyebrow, a playful tone littering in my voice. He crossed his arms slowly, an 'are-you-serious' look on his face. "Well, I am waiting on my girlfriend." His hand raises to the side of my head, almost as if he was going to cup my cheek. Thinking he was going to kiss me I close my eyes slowly, before having my head pushed to the side and Kirishima was looking around.

"Now where is she?" He looked around playfully, a smirk pulling at his lips. Realising the situation, I open my eyes and roll them at his teasing remark. I chuckled, "Idiot." He looked back at me, taking his spot in front of me and raising a suspicious eyebrow. "What did you just call me?" Pushing his face closer to mine, making my cheeks flush a soft ruby red.

"I didn't say anything. I think you need to get your ears checked." I grin before pushing past him and walking off, waving to the other staff at my dismissal. He soon sprints to my side and wraps an arm around my shoulder, holding me close to his side. "Well! I guess I'm back to the best friend stage of your calling me 'idiot' instead of 'babe' or 'baby'." He his lips curled into a cute pout, on to which I gave into. "Tch, whatever... b-bae." I avert my eyes from his gaze as I stuttered my words.

Feeling his bright energy radiate off him after I said those words, I smile to myself knowing he was grinning like crazy by now. "Aww, Y/n called me her bae. Your so cute my baby shark." He snickered at his pet name for you, before giving your shoulder a tight squeeze.

"Geez, your too much for me sometimes." I chuckle, handing my blush with my hand.

~The End~