Kirishima Lifeguard 100k Special & Face Reveal 😐

I do apologise but most of this will relate to the Shakespeare's play/sonnet/love story Romeo and Juliet, and if you have not seen it or have heard of this then I advise you too as there will be scenes that refer to the original play thingy.

So yeah... 🥳🥳 WE REACHED 100K!! 🥳🥳 And what better way to celebrate, than having a weird 100k special, based on Romeo and Juliet.

Important roles

Director and Creator of this Side Chapter: Joey (dats me!! 😁)
Juliet Capulet: Y/n
Romeo Montague: Kirishima
Juliet's Nurse: Mina
Tybalt (Juliet's Cousin): Taro
Fryer Lawrence: Sero
Benvolio (Romeo's Cousin): Budo
Mercutio (Romeo's Friend): Denki
The rest: you'll see later

The stage was dark and lifeless. A sudden bright spotlight brought to light and life to the stage. A beautiful and graceful maiden stepped out from the shadows and appeared at her balcony.

"Romeo, Romeo. Where for art thou Romeo!"

Y/n called out from cardboard cut out of a castle. She wore a stunning old fashioned dress, that clung tightly and fittingly to her waist. The stage was set, with different cardboard props and cutouts spread over the stage, setting as the scenery. The sound of subtle and soft, classical music was playing on set, to help create a romantic and dramatic mood.

From the side of the stage, out stepped Kirishima in a rather sharp looking princely outfit. His crimson hair tied back into a little ponytail, and his eyes glowing the same ruby red.

"Uh, Joey... are you sure this is really necessary?" Kirishima sweatdropped as he played with the hem of the fabric. His innocent toothy grin was pure and comforting showing more of a reason he was chosen for his role as Romeo.

The young 15-year-old pulled down her glasses, so they were resting on the tip of her nose. She gave Kirishima a look and placed down her clipboard. "Come on Kiri. It was that or the one that was super tight on you, and we all know that Y/n wouldn't be able to concentrate, with your rippling muscles and tight ass on that stage while she performs." Joey reminded the red-haired boy for the fifth time, fully removing her glasses from her face and massaging the bridge of her nose.

"W-what!! Who gives you the r-right, to tell him what to wear!!" Y/n grips at the makeshift balcony, now shouting from where she stood. Her face flushed a deep and harsh red.

"I'm the director of this damn play." Joey walks up to the stage and places a hand on her hip. "What I say goes... besides this beautiful and amazing hunk of a man, will surely distract you if he wears anything tighter than THAT!!" Joey points at Kirishima.

"But I mean, couldn't we of had added a modern twist to this play?" A monotoned voice joined the conversation. Budo appearing as the owner to that voice. He played with his hair, as he hopped off the stage and walked over to Joey. (Doki Doki 😳) "Like wear modern-day suits, or casual attire." Budo continued.

"You know, to make it less... tight in the crotch and free to move in." Taro then appeared too, taking his place next to his friend and adjusting the bottom of his sleeve. The two older gentlemen, looked really attractive that it was almost to die for. (Doki Doki x2) The costumes really complimented their structures and you could really tell these guys were slim and fit.

But their hair was what really put the cherry on top. Budo's hair was slicked back a little, some strands of his hair were stubborn and refused to stay down, but still making him look professional. While Taro still had his normal hairstyle, but with the costume, it was making him look three times more of an attractive male than he originally was.