Chapter 8

Hello! I'm sorry I'm not very active for the past few days! I was caught up in assessments and exams!! So hopefully now that's over I can focus a bit on the story! Enjoy!!

————————————————————————

Your POV
There was a long pause before Charlotte spoke, "Haha! Kirishima what are you thinking! Haha! You know if you want to find love than do it on a dating app or something. Not over you work P.A system was hundreds of people are going to hear from you. Haha!" Charlotte didn't seem angry at all, which was a surprise. You only laughed at what Charlotte had said. "Yeah! Kirishima! You should use a dating app or ask for love privately! Haha!" You teased. He playfully glared at you, with a smirk on his face and nudged your shoulder. "Sorry Charlotte! You know me and Denki! We were just playing truth or dare." He laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

You got up and went to check around the Lazy river again. None was drowning, thank the lord! But you saw a bright light pink girl in a lifeguard swimsuit, laughing on the floor like a weirdo. You giggled and asked your best friend, "Mina? Are you okay?! Haha! You look like a weirdo!!" A tear of joy or laughter appeared as you wiped it away.  "Y-yeah! I'm fine! Just a bit surprised that Kiri actually did it!" She replied, trying hard to hold back her laughter. "It's kinda funny I guess!"

"Well! I'm dedicated to a dare that's thrown my way!" Kirishima stood proud, hands on his sides and looked out the window. You giggled. As his cheeks reviled a tint of pink. You randomly, but quietly squeal, 'He's kinda cute! Wait- you know what I'm talking to Mina about this!!' You look around still watching out for people when Mina asked, "Y/n! TRUTH OR DARE!" I tried to think it through, 'If I choose dare, she'll probably tell me to ask someone out, or kiss someone, I don't want to make a bad impression on my first day.' "I choose Truth!" Mina giggled. "Alright is it true you do not have a crush on Ki-" Mina was interrupted, "Hey! Guys! The patrolling shift is over now! Tenya, Tsu, Midoriya, Shoji and Sato are here!" Uraraka announced over the walkie talkie.

"Alright, we'll be right down there!" You respond as you place the binoculars down, and walked down the stairs, Kirishima soon following after.

"ALRIGHT! TWO HOURS DONE! FOUR MORE TO GO!" Mina shouted as she skipped with joy to your side as you walked to the main watchtower. "Yeah! Hopefully, we're together this time!" You cheer long side your bestie. You both decided to skip the rest of the way to the watchtower, as Kirishima and Denki chuckled from behind.

Kirishima POV
"Heheh! She's so cute!" I chuckled watching Y/n skip with her best friend. "Who? Mina? Or Y/n?" "Y/n! Her smile is so cute! Her laugh is adorable (Trust me mines not! I sound like a seal on drugs)! Her eyes-" Denki interrupted me, "Wait! Wait! WAIT A MINUTE!! Are you falling for Y/n? Cause it sounds as if your falling for her!" I stopped and stared at him, I could feel my face burning up, 'Is it just me, or is it hot!' "NO! I-I'm just being nice and saying-" "Saying that she's hot! Cute! Girlfriend material! I get it I've fallen for her too... Don't worry bro! I got over her and decided to become a free man! But that doesn't mean I'll not ask her out someday!"

For some reason this made me a little mad, I didn't really know why, "I was gonna say, all the positive things and the things I like about her! Come on man! Besides she's Taro's sister like I explained before!" I explained.

"Whatever man! I'm finally starting to realise why you performed terribly yesterday! You like Y/n!" Denki nudged my shoulder and continued walking. "W-wait! No I don't!" I jog to catch up to him. 'Do I really like Y/n that way? Nah! Denki's just messing with me!' "So what are you doing for you break." I asked.