Chapter 5

Hello! This chapter is gonna be longer because... why not and I don't know when to stop it soooo!! Enjoy! 😁

————————————————————————————

Previously
Once Taro agreed, we all headed to Taro's room to soon meet up with a pouting Denki sitting in the corner avoiding eye contact with me. "Come on! I'll forget about it if you do!!" You groan and throw your hand out at him to shake. He hesitantly shook your hand and grinned. "I'm gonna beat you at Mario Cart!" Denki stated.

Third POV
So Y/n, Taro, Denki and Kirishima were all sitting in Taro's room. Kirishima and Y/n took the bed while Denki and Taro sat on the floor. Everyone had their controllers in hand and you all began playing. Right turn, after the left turn, after banana peels and Rockets, you won several games.

Everyone was determined to beat Y/n. They tried an anything they could, like covered your view,- they tried that once, Taro tried throwing a blanket over your head but it only passed you completely and covered Kirishima's view instead- they tried well Kirishima tried, to tickle you but only distracted himself Taro glared at Kirishima for a second before letting it go, Kirishima gave in and continued tickling you while he yelled, "Guys! Finish the lap while I've got her distracted!"

Y/n continued laughing, but that was not going to happen you were too good for the boys to even catch up, even if you were distracted. Y/n continuously yell out to Kirishima to stop tickling you but he just ignored Y/n, Taro just glanced at them making sure Kirishima wasn't up to anything. This particular round ended with not surprisingly Y/n winning the round. "Argh! You're impossible to beat!" Kirishima groans. "Well, she did learn from the best!" Taro announced proudly. "Yeah! But I guess the student is much better than her teacher!" Denki laughed as he turned around to join in the conversation. "BACK TO THE GAME!!" Taro yelled and faced the TV.

It was finally the sixth game because Denki was a sore loser and wouldn't give in. "I'm gonna beat you this time Y/n and DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!" Denki had acclaimed before the race began. He was so focused it was like he was beating his life for it. Everyone smiled and laughed. "EAT MY DUST DENKI!!" Y/n yelled as you swerve past Denki. "NOOO! I'M GONNA GET YOU JUST YOU WAIT!" Denki shouts back. "Geez, you two are gonna give me a headache with all your yelling!" Taro complained with a cheeky smile spread across his face. Kirishima giggled and glanced at Y/n. Y/n was too focused on the game to even notice, Kirishima staring and smiling.

Kirishima POV
Y/n had a small grin spread across her face, I could see she was enjoying herself, and for some reason, it gave me this fuzzy feeling like I wanted to embrace her into a big hug. 'Damn Y/n is really competitive... but she's kinda cute though... Wait for what?! That's Taro's sister!! Eijirou get it together!' I decided to focus on the game at hand, but I couldn't help but glance at Y/n every time she smiled, laughed or even rubbed it in Denki's face that she had won. "Ha! In your face Denki!!" Y/n laughed. "Aw man! I thought I was gonna beat you this time."

I took a quick look at the time. 'It's 7:35 pm already?! I'm gonna be late for work tomorrow!!' I jumped up, off from Taro's bed and said as I grabbed my things, "Shit! Sorry I have to get going or I'll be late for work tomorrow, it's gonna be the third time this week!" I shot them both a quick wave and took a quick glance at Y/n before I left the room. "Oh! Yeah, I should get going too, I've got my shift the same time as Eijirou! It was a pleasure playing with you." Denki bowed and soon followed behind me. "See you!" I hear Y/n and Taro's voice as I walk halfway down the stairs.

Denki and I walk down the road in silence, Denki soon broke the silence, "Hey man! You weren't playing at your best! When it's me, you and Taro, your always second or first. But the last few rounds, you kept coming last or third. What's up?" I didn't want to say 'Oh I was thinking about how cute Y/n was!!' So instead I said, "Nothing, just thinking about work." Denki let it pass cause at this point he didn't really care.

Your POV
"Hey! Don't you have work tomorrow?!" Taro reminds as you lay on his bed staring at the ceiling. "Yeah! *sigh* I know I'll go to bed now!" You groan and make your way to the door. "Alright! See you tomorrow morning then!" Taro said as you walked out, you gave him a wave and went to your room and flopped onto your bed. Letting your hair down from your tied up bun before resting your eyes.

~Time Skip Brought to you by: Your Stupid Application Thingy!!~

The bright warm sun bled through your curtains, your eyes flutter as they adjusted to the rather blinding light. "Mhm!" You groan. It was 7:30 am, way too early for you to wake up, well the applying thingy is at 8:35 am anyway so might as well get ready early.

You get up and stretch. You walk towards your mirror and fixed your hair into a messy bun. You decided to have a quick wash in the bath before you headed to the application thingy. You walk out the door dragging your feet, you enter the bathroom and turn on the taps for the bath to a please able temperature. You close and lock the bathroom door before taking off your clothes to soon enter into the bathtub. It was calming and relaxing, you enjoyed the peace and quiet in a warm bath.

After your rather refreshing bath, which took you half an hour, you decided to change into some clothes you pulled out of your cupboard. You grabbed your favourite grey cropped top (if you don't like these options than you can imagine what you're wearing), black ripped skinny jeans and a light pink bomber jacket.

You then headed downstairs with your phone and a small bag of things you needed, to soon find a half wake dad looking at the newspaper and drinking his coffee. "Morning Papa! What time did you and mom get home last night?!" You slightly startled your dad with a quick peck on his cheek, placing his newspaper down on the table. "Good morning! Um... we came home at 11:54 pm yesterday, we had ALOT of paperwork to complete." He yawned and rubbed his temples. You made toast and pour yourself a glass of Chocolate Milk, cause you weren't really bothered to make something big for yourself.

"So today's the day for you to go to that job thingy?!" Dad said as you sat down. You nodded in response since you were eating your toast. 'Wait! Speaking of that, what time is it?' You look at the time, 'Shit! It's 8:08 am! I'm gonna be late!' You got up, grabbed the toast and kissed your dad farewell. "Sorry, dad I just realised the time gotta go! Tell everyone I said goodbye! Okay?!" "Okay! Have a good day sweetie!" Your dad shouts. You then rush towards the door and slip on your white converses, to match what you were wearing, you slung your bag over your shoulder and went out the door.

~To be Continued~