Chapter 6

Hello! So I just realised that this book is reaching almost 100 reads! Thank you, reader!! Thank you so much for reading, it makes me feel so happy and relieved that there is someone or a bunch of awesome people who are willing to read my terrible fanfic. I also just realised that when I write Y/n POV I don't write in the first person... I'll be sure to fix that in the future... maybe. So without further ado enjoy this chapter!!

——————————————————————-

Previously
You made it to the entrance of the water park that was not full yet as it seemed. It looked amazing, there were so many slides, some other types of rides, racing tube thingys and more. You decided to wait for your friend getting excited, as you pull out your phone.

You: Hey! Are u here yet?!

That Bish: Yeah I'm here! Just a couple more steps!👌

You look around for a bright vibrant pink girl, and she was not far, so you walked up to her and greet her. "Hey! You ready?!" Mina who was wearing a white crop top, a grey jacket and black jeans. "YES! I'VE BEEN WAITING A WHOLE WEEK FOR THIS!!" Your best friend squeals with excitement.

You both enter inside and walk towards what seemed like the front desk. A tallish, pretty girl with black hair tied into a high ponytail popped up from under the desk and welcomed us, "Hello my name is Momo and Welcome to Wet Fun-land! How may I help you girls today?!" Mina smiles and responds, "Hi! My friend and I were here to apply for the job application thing!" You nod your head with a shy grin spread across your face. "Oh! Sure I'll get the Manager!" The girl named Momo disappeared as she walked through the door.

Not long, she comes out again with another female. She was about 5'5, she had her short blonde hair tied up into a side ponytail, and she was wearing a red one-piece swimsuit with the words 'Lifeguard' written in white across her chest. The female spoke, "So you girls are here to apply for a job here?!" You and Mina look at each other and nodded. "Okay! My name is Charlotte! Is it okay if you girls start work today? We're pretty busy, with it being the beginning of the holidays." Mina's face lit up. "Sure we would love to!"

Third POV
Charlotte had shown Y/n and Mina to the girls changing rooms and give them their uniforms. They were the same style as Charlotte's uniform. Charlotte also gave the girls a red whistle before to pair entered the changing rooms.

Y/n POV
You begin undressing and putting the red swimsuit on your body, your hair into a ponytail and threw the whistle over your head and around your neck. "Y/n you changed yet?!" You hear Mina yell from the stall next to you. You shove your clothes into your bag and yelled back, "Yeah I'm gonna head out now." You grab your things and walk out of your stall.

"Damn! Y/n! I don't think I'll be able to compete with you! Your body looks amazing!" Mina acknowledged. You gave a shy smile. You glanced up and placed your hands on your sides. "What are you serious? You have a nice body too!" "Oh! Don't just be nice cause I spoke the truth... but please go on about me looking amazing!" Mina poses and you both laugh like crazy. "Okay, ladies! Are you both ready?!" Charlotte states and she sees two hot looking females laughing their butts off. "Yeah, we're ready!" You finally say wiping a tear away from your eye.

"I all so forgot to give you girls these!" Charlotte handed you and Mina a black walkie-talkie each. "We should head up to the watchtower first!" You both nodded and followed Charlotte.

"So how do you girls feel about water safety, serving people, or social communication." Charlotte turned to you both as you all walk to the main building/watchtower. "Um... We know how to do all those things. We know CPR, but I can only do that on hot guys." Mina responds with a cheeky grin on her face. Charlotte giggled, "No promises on doing CPR on a hot guy but... okay!!"

You all arrive at the stairs of a tall watchtower. Charlotte spun time face us, "So this is the main 'headquarters' here at Wet Fun-land. This is one of the places where you do patrols to supervise. This is also where the majority of the workers here hang out for their breaks. I think that some of the staff are here so I'll be able to introduce you to some of them." She then gestures for you and Mina to head up the stairs.

You reach the top of the stairs and you look at the view of the waterpark. 'It's so big! It looks so cool too. There are so many rides!!' You squeal with joy and excitement. Charlotte opens the door with a sign saying 'Staff Only.' The first thing that grabs your attention is a blonde-haired boy with a black lightning strike in his hair, trying to snatch something from a black-haired boy with really straight teeth. You immediately gasped, "DENKI?! SERO?!" The two boys attention was drawn to the door when they heard the sound of there names come from a familiar voice. "Y/n?" They both say in shock.

The room was quiet for a while until Charlotte broke to silence, "So... you know these two goofballs?" "Yeah! Their my older brothers close friends." The boys scramble to their feet and in front of you. "Hi Y/n!Oh Hi, Mina long time no see!" Sero greets. "Hey man! Yeah, it's been a while. So you boys work here too?" Mina smiles politely. "Yeah! For some time now actually!" Denki joined. "Okay! So let me continue with the tour before the public comes." Charlotte interrupted.

~Time Skip Brought to you by: Charlotte giving you an excellent explanation on how to operate a Slurpee machine!!~

"So that's what you need to do if a member of the public drowns!" Charlotte explains as she pulls out a dummy that says 'Dumb Public Citizen' written in black marker across its chest. "Okay! I've shown you both around the Water Park and shown you the proper safety precautions. I better get back to the main desk it's 10:45 am already, and Momo will have a lot on her plate. Umm you girls can start with... patrol at the Lazy River, I think Denki, Koda, Uraraka and... someone else will be there to open up, I'll let them know. You both should be fine! If you need anything then ask me or the others." Charlotte says as she waved us goodbye. "I'll be checking on you both soon! Go to the watchtower schedule board, and I should have pinned up both of your schedules by then!" She yells as she walks back to the reception.

"Eeee! I can't wait! Come on!" Mina squeals and drags you by the hand. "Okay! Let's do this!!" You arrive not too far from the Lazy River 'I'm surprised Mina remembered where to go! She usually forgets stuff like this.' You soon see three figures, you decided to approach them.

There was a cute female with brown bobbed hair and cute chubby cheeks, there was a rock-like guy who looked cute and innocent, and then there was... Denki. "Oh, you girls must be Y/n and Mina. Welcome to the crew of Wet Fun-land! I'm Uraraka I hope we can be great friends!" The girl named Uraraka greeted. "I-I'm K-Koda. Nice to meet you both." The rock-like boy said in a shy and cute tone. "I should've said this before, but Charlotte was there so... Might I say girls you both look mighty fine in those swimsuits! Especially you Y/-" Denki was interrupted by a hand slap coming from Y/n. "Manners! What did I say about MANNERS!!" You yell which made Denki chuckled awkwardly a little while rubbing his cheek.

Kirishima POV
"Dang it! I'm gonna be late again!!" I rushed through the main entrance looking at the time on my phone. Charlotte giggled and said, "You're late again?! Come on Eijirou you can do better!" I awkwardly chuckled and smiled back, "Yeah I know I won't be late again!" Charlotte sighs, "Your lucky your a good worker or you would have been fired! Oh and you've got patrol on Lazy River first, so don't bother going to the watchtower!" I smiled and headed to the Lazy River.

~To be Continued~

—————————————————————————————
Yes! I wrote two chapters in a day!! Achievement!! Anyways I'll see you next time!! Have an awesome Day or Night!!