Chapter 7

Hello! How are you all?! I'm fine thanks for asking. So I forgot to shout out the person who gave me a water park name 'Wet Fun-land'. Thank you Larrriiieee !! I hope you all enjoy the rest of this book!! So your first day at Wet Fun-land might take two or three chapters... cause I am a terrible writer and I can't set it out properly. So hang in there! I also might post a bit later than I usually do, but I depends. In the picture this is not what Kirishima is wearing but... BACK TO THE STORY!!!

——————————————————————————————

Y/n POV
There was a big line of people waiting to go in the Lazy River, little kids and their parents, and even older kids in small groups were all waiting, as were we. "Well we're gonna have to open the Lazy River with him," Uraraka said shaking her head as she opened the gate. "Who?" You ask. "Kir-" Denki was interrupted as a boy with crimson red spiked up hair, red shorts and a red vest-like jacket with a hood ran towards you all and yelled, "I'm Here!!" Uraraka had already opened up the gate. "What took you so long Bro!" Denki asks. 'What? HE works here too?' "Oh! Hey Y/n! You must be one of the new recruits." Kirishima says with a smile. 'Huh? How does he know?' "Who's this? Is this Kirishima?" Mina interrupts linking her arm into yours. "Oh! Yeah! Mina this is Kirishima, Kirishima this is Mina!" Mina waved and smiled innocently. You look down to what he was wearing and blushed a little to see a well-toned six-pack under his candy red vest. You quickly turn away and walked inside.

"Okay Y/n and Kirishima both of you take the watchtower at the end there! Denki, Mina and Koda, you guys will be around the edges patrolling for kids there! And I will be at the entrance helping kids get inflatable doughnuts." Uraraka ordered with a smile. You and Mina frown to each other, 'Dang it! I can't stay with Mina!' You all just nodded and proceeded to do as she said.

"So is this the watchtower?" You ask as Kirishima walks up the stairs. "Yup! We have to just watch kids or anyone that needs help, then we direct the others where to go." Kirishima explained. He opened the door and entered a bright, large-ish room with one massive window in the front. There was a couch at the back and a couple of photos of employees altogether. You went to the large window and leaned over the table that was set in front of it. "Here! You can take the first watch on this side and I'll take the other side." Kirishima handed you a pair of black binoculars.

"Hey, Kiri? How's everything from up there?" Denki says over his walkie talkie. Kirishima responded "Everything's just fine up here! Nothing yet!" "Eijirou I'm bored! Can we play truth or dare? But not the truth or dare that would get us in trouble." Everyone that had a walkie talkie could hear what they were saying. "I'm down!" You agree. "Same!" Responds Mina. "Nah! Count me and Koda out." Uraraka declines. "What about you Kiri? You playing?" You ask as he thinks about it for a while. "Yeah! Sure!" You all cheered, by 'you all' I mean you, Denki and Mina.

"Okay! Who's first?" I ask. "Why not you go first! Y/n?" Denki asked. "Okay... Mina! Truth or Dare?" "Dare!" Mina immediately replied. "I dare you too... tell at least one of those hot guys over to your right that 'their cute', and you want their phone number." Since you could see from a birds-eye view, you could see there was a group of shirtless guys swimming Mina's way. "WHAT?! Oh! So that's how you wanna play it!" Mina looked up to where you were and playfully glared at you. "Oh and leave you walkie talkie on so we can hear." Kirishima insisted. "Oh! Even though we just met, I'm starting to not like you either Kirishima!" "What! You put this on yourself when you agreed to play!" Kirishima puts his hands up.

"Okay! Fine!" You could see Mina approaching the group of boys as she said, "Hey Guys! Um... you there with the dark brown hair... I wanted... to uh... say that your really cute and... that I'd like your number?" Mina was burning red even though her skin was pink you could obviously see the bright red tint on her cheeks. (You're using the binoculars to see this) The guys all wooed and whistled as they pushed the guy Mina was talking about in the front. The guy kinda blushed and stuttered, "Um... thanks? I usually don't give me the number to strangers... but here I'll give it to you. We should m-meet up sometime. I-I'm Akio." Mina knelt down and grabbed out a marker (where on earth did she get a marker?) and he began writing on her arm his number.

You heard Denki snicker over the walkie talkie and Kirishima chuckled beside you. 'Damn he's got such a cute laugh... Wait... Shut up brain!! I can't this guy is my bro's friend.' You shake your head and continue watching Mina from a distance. They had said goodbye then the group of boys continued swimming.

Kirishima POV
"ALRIGHT DONE! Now, who's next! I'm gonna get you for that Y/n!!" Mina yelled over her walkie talkie. "Ha! I'll just not pick dare then!" Y/n giggled over the walkie talkie. "Hehe! I've got a plan, just wait!" Mina giggled in an evil way. "Alright! My turn... Kirishima! Truth or Dare?" Denki broke the rage between the two. I had to think this through. "Um... Truth!" I answered. "Okay! Is it true that... dang, it dude I don't have any truth questions! Can't you pick dare instead!" "Ha! I thought this through!" "Not fair!" Denki complained.

"Ha! It's not fair cause you to got no brains!" Y/n laughed and Denki grew a tick mark on his head. "Y/N!! YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK!!" Denki yelled. "Just go on already!" "Fine! Is it true that... you've never had a girlfriend... and that you've never lost your first kiss?" I just laughed. 'Come one Denki you could have done better!' I thought. "No! I have never had a girlfriend and I have not lost my kissing virginity!" "Fine since mine was so easy then who would you kiss out of Mina, Momo, Uraraka... and Y/n!" Denki smirked and looked up at me. 'Huh? How could he put me on the spot like that!'

Your POV
He froze. "U-um. I don't know? I mean, Y/n is Taro's sis and Mina is Y/n's friend, Momo is a person I work with same goes for Uraraka." You felt a little down. 'Huh? Why am I feeling this way? He's not that close to me! I don't have feelings for this guy... do I?' (Ew! Feelings! They make me confused!) "Alright since you can't choose I guess you'll have to do a dare!" Denki smirked again.

"I dare you to... announce on the speaker that you're looking for love and that your name is Kirishima the one for you!" I began laughing. "Hahaha! D-Denki you can't be serious! Kirishima might get f-fired!" You couldn't hold back your laughter that you literally fell to the floor laughing. Kirishima glared out the window and smiled. "Alright! Challenge accepted!" Kirishima slowly turned to the mic. Pressed the button and spoke.

Third Person POV (But to Where Bakugou is which is on top of a water slide)
"Bakugou! There is no need to push a kid down the water slide so harshly!" Tenya informs while dining that hand thingy he does. "The kid said he wanted the ride of his life, so with a bit of an explosive push, he had the time of his fucking life!!" Bakugou growled. "But still Kacchan! You could have gotten him hurt!" Izuku explains. The music that was playing over the speakers stopped. Everyone working stopped to listen for the announcement. "Good morning customers! Sorry t-to interrupted your day but, we have an important a-announcement. My n-name is Kirishima and I'm looking for love to all those fine ladies out there I want you to know that... I'm the one for you! Thank you!" "What? Is that actually Kirishima?! Haha!" Sero began laughing. "Shut up Cellophane! Of course, that's not Kiri!" Bakugou growls. He grabs his walkie talkie and begins to speak.

Random Customer POV?
"Tina! Wait up!" A random girl calls out for her friend as she runs away from her. "Ha! Come on Casey! You've gotta catch me!!" Then the music stopped and everything went quiet for a while, then a voice was heard on the speaker and everyone stopped. "Good morning customers! Sorry t-to interrupted your day but, we have an important a-announcement. My n-name is Kirishima and I'm looking for love to all those fine ladies out there I want you to know that... I'm the one for you! Thank you!" Tina and Cassy froze. They looked at each other and laughed. There were others around them laughing also. 'I wonder what this guy looks like? Does he work here? But he's single... hum!' Tina thought. "Come on what crazy person would do or say that out loud. Let's go get ice cream at the cafe!" Cassy shouted and rubbed her stomach. "You're always hungry!" (Can you blame her? I mean I always get hungry!!) Tina rolls her eyes and walks towards the cafe.

Your POV
The speaker stopped and turned back to playing R&B music. You couldn't take it. You couldn't stop laughing. Kirishima embarrassed, laughed awkwardly until he lightened up and began laughing his ass off too. "Hahaha! Omg Eijirou! I can't believe you said that!" Denki laughing over the walkie talkie. That's when you heard a different voice yell over the walkie talkie. "WHAT THE FUCK SHITTY HAIR!!! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!!" Kirishima quickly jumped up onto his feet and grabbed his walkie talkie. "Sorry bakubro! It was a dare from Denki and well... yeah!" He began laughing like crazy again. "YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT BE IN BIG-" The boy on the other side of the conversation was interrupted by... Charlotte.

~To Be Continued~