Chapter 14

Ehehe! I'm back! I hope you all are doing great with Miss Rona?! I'm sorry but yes I am receiving comments from you all and thank you! You all help me push to continue this book!! THANK YOU!! 🥳❤️❤️

"Hello?"

"Y/N!! WHERE IS YOUR ASS!!" I heard a male's voice yell from the other side of the line. "Uh... I'm sorry sir but how do you know my name?" "Y/N! HOW CAN YOU NOT RECOGNISE YOUR OWN BROTHERS VOICE!!" "Oh! Your that dumbass... I'm still at work calm your ass!" "Hmm! Your supposed to be home now!" "Bro! I'd imagine ma or papa to say that... you need help!" "Oh shut up!! Come home now!!" "Fine." I sighed before hanging up and handing Mina her phone back.

"Sorry guys, I've got to go. Taro and his worried ass wants me home now." I frowned slightly as the others frowned too. Especially Kiri, I wanted to wipe that frown off his face and bring back that cute sharky grin. "Aw! Okay, that's fine. We all should probably head home... Oh Mina send us that photo you took!" Denki said responsibility. 'Hmm... Denki? Responsible?'

Y/n's POV
I was walking home while it was super dark. It was 7:30pm... but for some reason it was darker much faster than usual. I was pretty cold too, I mean only have my clothes from before and a towel that was given to me by Charlotte, my work uniform was still wet and in a white plastic bag. Kirishima and Denki offered to walk me home, and Mina asked to drop me off... but of course I said "No, I'll be fine!"

Well fuck was I wrong! It was pitch black outside, the only light source were the street lamps, I heard rustling in the bushes or some soft murmuring noises and I wanted to run home!! But most of the time my mind was off from my surroundings, and I was continuously thinking about the events that happened today, with my new job, an awesome pay cheque... and the times I was with... Kirishima.

I was just around the corner of my house before I felt my phone buzz in my hand. I looked down at my phone as I turned the corner to my house. It was a text from... Kirishima?

Sharky Boi: Hey! I was wondering if you made it home safely?

I smiled as I opened the front gate off my house and replied to his message.

You: Yeah! 👍 Thanks for asking, I'm just fine! I was just outside my house when I got your text. 😁

Sharky Boi: Oh! That's great. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?!👋

You: Yup! See ya!

I completely deadpanned and died inside 'Man! Am I that boring!!' I sighed as I entered my home with my whole family waiting at the door.

"Y/n!!" They all yelled in unison. I jumped as they closed in on me with a family hug. "AHH!... Hi?" I wheezed as Taro crushed my spine. "How was your first day at your job?" My mum asked with a worried like smile on her face. "Yeah! It's great... but why were you all waiting for me? Usually at this time, Taro would be in his room while Mum is in the kitchen and dad still at work! AND TARO YOU REALLY NEED A LIFE!!"

"Oh! Come on! We wanted to see how you were that's all!" My dad smiled and placed an assuring hand on my shoulder. "Aw man! You smell like chlorine!!" Taro chuckled as he waved his hand in front of his face. I rolled my eyes and giggled, "You literally embraced me into a bone crushing hug, and you JUST realise!" My family laughed as my mum walked to the kitchen, "Dinners ready in 20 minutes!" I nodded and headed to my room.

~Time Skip Brought to you by: Waffles!! ~

*Beep! Beep! BEEEP! Beep! Beep! BEEEP!* "Argh..." I rolled to the other side covering my ears with my pillow. I groaned as the irritating noise kept beeping. I hated waking up!! It was dumb!